Round Of 16: Switzerland v Italy

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The cuckoo clock and brotherly love vs. the Borgias and Michelangelo. Not looking good for the Swiss this.

Thrice

Euro 2024 Superbru Champion 🏆
This is a proper 50/50 for me. Can go either way. Switzerland are always good for a surprise, but you can never count out Italy in the knockout stage.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Fancy the Swiss in this tbh, this Italian side just hasn't clicked at all and it's not as if they've got superstars to bail them out. The Swiss have the momentum and this current generation of players now have a fair amount of tournament experience too.

Nunowoolmez

Chairman of the Eduardo Hagn Appreciation Society
I fancy Switzerland for this. Italy look a bit blunt up front. Saying that, wouldn't be surprised if it goes to pens

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Look for Italy to continue their proud tradition of winning and simultaneously boring everyone to death in knockout rounds. 1-0 Italy

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]
Top Bottom