• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Roy Carroll

Sammer

Established Member
gooner4eva,

I hope this is just a single view about Hildebrandt. The ManC´s can have any keeper, but not Hildebrandt. Still, I feel that Fergie would splash out money on a big name....like Toldo, that´s more ManC-style.

kevin_kyle

Yeah splash out like he did on Barthez
Good times
Will Tim Howard ever get back in?
Frey is good it is his defence that surrounds him i think
Parma are having a disgusting season, all round

Lukazan

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=280797&cpid=8&CLID=1&lid=&title=UNITED+RELEASE+CARROLL&channel=Premiership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://skysports.planetfootball.com/lis ... remiership</a>

"Carroll has often stressed he wants to be first choice at this stage of his career and Rangers, Everton, Bolton Wanderers, Wigan and Arsenal have already been linked with moves for him."

WTF?? Please god no!

A

Anonymous

If he is the goalkeeper we might get, then no thank you wenger, might as well just labour on with lehmann to be honest!

asajoseph

Established Member
Eh, it's a rumour reporting on a rumour from a while ago - we were linked with him a few months ago, that's all this article's reporting on nothing more.

Don't panic!

Lukazan

Established Member
Yeah, hehe I'm not actually worried we'll sign him, it won't happen in a million years..

Just abit bizarre that our name appears in a list of teams that are interested..

awooga83

Established Member
Yeah i remember that link with us from ages ago there is no way we'd sign we might not have a great track record with keepers recently but were not that stupid, thats almost as bad a our link with Kiraly earlier this year.

seb_afc

Established Member
LOL what a joke!! and why are we even in the same sentance as wigan when it comes to signing players?

Canuck

Established Member
seb_afc said:
LOL what a joke!! and why are we even in the same sentance as wigan when it comes to signing players?

Exactly, If Everton, Bolton, and Wigan want to fight over him then that's fine, but to mention us in there is a freakin' joke. Would laugh my butt off if he signed for Rangers.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Canuck said:
seb_afc said:

Exactly, If Everton, Bolton, and Wigan want to fight over him then that's fine, but to mention us in there is a freakin' joke. Would laugh my butt off if he signed for Rangers.

This Bhoy would LHFAO if he signed for Gers.

& yes it's a disgrace this thread exists.

Latest posts

Top Bottom