• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Keep Ramsey and sign this kid!

neimad

Is Reuben Loftus Cheek that good? I'm very undecided by him. Also seen quite a few articles where Sarri is unsure about his tactical acumen which would be a necessity for Emery's systems.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is Reuben Loftus Cheek that good? I'm very undecided by him. Also seen quite a few articles where Sarri is unsure about his tactical acumen which would be a necessity for Emery's systems.
I watched him in the reserves a bit and I can't shake the feeling that the physical advantage he had over his peers no longer exists at the top level.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Literally the best looking lad on the planet, sign him.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I watched him in the reserves a bit and I can't shake the feeling that the physical advantage he had over his peers no longer exists at the top level.
He reminds of Pogba a bit in his profile and Pogba has had the same trouble transferring his level to the PL because its no more a big advantage as it was in Serie A. Of course Pogba has many other attributes that makes him a very good player unlike Lotus-Chicken.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looks like Sarri don't want him he isn't even start him in europa league games. he still young and talented midfielder for 20M wouldn't mind it

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Hard to judge how good he is with what must be around just 50 senior games at 22.

Seen him play well but also at times gives you a CB in midfield vibe.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Wouldn't mind him as a squad player. He's better than Elnenny for sure and further ahead in his development than AMN.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just because Ramsey is going, doesn't mean we need to replace him with a midfielder. AMN has a much higher ceiling than Loftus-Cheek.

Xhaka - Torreira
Guendouzi - AMN

Thats four midfielders. The only one I would upgrade on in that quartet is Xhaka. Someone like Lo Celso or Tielemans, a more press resistant passer.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Just because Ramsey is going, doesn't mean we need to replace him with a midfielder. AMN has a much higher ceiling than Loftus-Cheek.

Xhaka - Torreira
Guendouzi - AMN

Thats four midfielders. The only one I would upgrade on in that quartet is Xhaka. Someone like Lo Celso or Tielemans, a more press resistant passer.
I''m thinking the same. We have bodies in midfield. We don't actually have to replace. We need wingers.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I''m thinking the same. We have bodies in midfield. We don't actually have to replace. We need wingers.

Having said that. Loftus-Cheek as a winger, is pretty frightening. Our wide players play in the half space. We are being linked with players like Sarr. Loftus Cheek is much better than Sarr on the wing.

Top Bottom