• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ruben Neves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Oh the wolves forum said it must be true

Slow down, I just wanna get to know you. That’s what Ruben will say to players when they all running by. There is a video where he tries to to run back to a counter and even the ref was leaving him for dead

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
By that logic Sancho must be piss poor. (Btw I'm not a Neves fan)
No that’s not really true is it. Look at the players Sancho has ahead of him. People like Grealish, Sterling, Foden, Rashford, Saka; top players. Who even was that guy Pailinha, as well as Danilo Carvalho and his teammate Wolves Moutinho all getting comfortable more minutes than him. As well as the fact Southgate has a bias for PL players. Neves plays in the PL along with Fernandes, Moutinho Cancelo etc.

It matters who are ahead of you and what the circumstances are. Anyway I understand the general point that not starting for your national team isn’t the end of the world, but there is an immediate handicap on Sancho due to the quality he is competing with and the league bias he suffers from.

Anyway Neves is a decent player, but doesn’t move the needle here. We need a modern footballer.

Gn1212

Slow down, I just wanna get to know you. That’s what Ruben will say to players when they all running by. There is a video where he tries to to run back to a counter and even the ref was leaving him for dead
I need to see that video. 😂

Gn1212

If you think he's immobile you've never seen him play.
I think he's immobile too.
I don't think this has always been the case though. He has degressed so much the last 2 seasons. Compare him now to his first years at Wolves. Different player.
Not sure if it's nagging injury but he looks way too sluggish for a 24 year old.

The guy was supposed to lead Wolves yet they're looking to offload him. I think it says a lot.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It impresses people who know little about football and is a cheap way for the player make it look like he is doing more than he is. It’s an easy way to give the ball away

I can't believe this is serious still. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I can't believe this is serious still. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cross field balls from central midfielders are pointless a lot of the the time and look more impressive for the simpletons. I stand by that. Didn’t say it’s always a bad idea, but many times we see the likes of xhaka/neves type of players get 5 yards pass from the can. Look up and hit 40 yard ball to the full back who pass it back to cb and play starts over again.

Instead of focusing on that lets talk about neves being relegated to 6th choice for portugal. This is apparently the big cm signing and improvement on xhaka. I said before and will say again he is basically a lesser xhaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom