• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ruben Neves

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Utd can do better. Personally think he’s as good as ours and will move once Xhaka ****s off.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
United fans are excited about Neves potential signing, same team that finished 2nd. Yet some on here don't think he'd be good enough for us lmao.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That’s source is crap, same source who said Poch to Sp**s was done.
Neves in United would be brilliant ffs.

Rashy Cavani Sanchy
Bruno
Pogba Neves

That’s unreal ffs.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Neves is great. Just because he doesn't huddle with players on internationals and doesn't pass to his opponents for a tap in doesn't make him Arsenal quality in the eyes of many.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Many midfielders linked with Utd but the situation is same they have Pogba around and Van De Beek too not to mention Matic Fred and Mctominay unless they sell one of them they aren't moving for midfielder.

Same situation with us unless Xhaka is leaving we aren't moving for Neves or another midfielder.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Watching Neves hitting pin point 40 yard balls to Rashy and Sancho going at speed will be brilliant.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Neves to Utd would be a fantastic piece of business! Can’t think of any other rumoured transfer that’d benefit us more

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
United fans are excited about Neves potential signing, same team that finished 2nd. Yet some on here don't think he'd be good enough for us lmao.
Theres a difference when a player is pinging balls out to the wing with Rashford and Sancho on the wings, theyre perfect for his game and he would fit in much better at utd than here.... not that hed be bad here or anything.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Neves and Partey, Lokonga and El Nenny back up. Azeez for cup games. ESR in front.

Just get it done. Neves is good, but ideally, I'd have wanted somebody more dynamic.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Issue I now have is Neves isn't old at all. We've bought Sambi and he will want to break into the first team regularly if not now in maybe a year or two. Partey is holding a spot down, what do we do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom