• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ruben Neves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

spend 40 million on this slow ass turtle and realise oh sambi is better than him and then argue he is good squad player. I really hope united buy him and get rid of pogba

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Genuinely was close to trolling and bumping this last night. Links weak as **** tho AG why do you actually hate me so much?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Genuinely was close to trolling and bumping this last night. Links weak as **** tho AG why do you actually hate me so much?
It's literally The Athletic, anything they publish comes from the club.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

They like (are told) to throw names just to get the fans excited though when there isn't nothing serious, just "interest".
Why would they want fans to be excited only to be end up even more disappointed as a result?

Goonger

Feels like the time to buy him was last summer after he had a poor season. He’ll probably cost a lot more this summer with his performances.

I don't think he will, Wolves seem reasonable to deal with it seems judging by the Jota & Traore deals, he'll have 2 years left in his contract in the summer, I don't think Wolves will be too outrageous in their demands and allow Neves to take the next step if he indicates he wants to go.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With 2 years left in his deal and not English he won't cost 40m max with the problem we'll face again are we gonna sell xhaka? We should add Neves either way because only 3 midfielders available next season we need 2 at least.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Feels like the time to buy him was last summer after he had a poor season. He’ll probably cost a lot more this summer with his performances.
He had 3 years left last summer, next he has 2 years left. 3 years left, and you pay a lot more. 2 years left is the last chance to get proper money, but can't overprice.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Missed opportunity last summer. Sell Xhaka to Roma. Sign this guy. We're several points ahead of where we are right now.

No stupid red cards. Probably a couple of screamers/free kicks scored by Neves.

For all the good we did last summer, retaining Xhaka was a really, really stupid decision.
That 20 million got us Tomiyasu, although we would have probably needed to pay more like 30 million in between to upgrade Xhaka to Neves last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom