• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ruben Neves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He had 3 years left last summer, next he has 2 years left. 3 years left, and you pay a lot more. 2 years left is the last chance to get proper money, but can't overprice.
Not gonna be problem for us we can pay money not sure they'll demand more than 40m they'll get double what they paid for him. The problem we need to prepare to pay good agent fee because we dealing with Jorge mendes

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Feels like the time to buy him was last summer after he had a poor season. He’ll probably cost a lot more this summer with his performances.
Should have bought him when his value is on the dip. This is basic crypto, people. Always buy the dip.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Either him or Tielemans I'll take it with Xhaka staying we need to bring quality depth him replacing xhaka mean nothing just a mini upgrade but when he get injured we screwed again .

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Either him or Tielemans I'll take it with Xhaka staying we need to bring quality depth him replacing xhaka mean nothing just a mini upgrade but when he get injured we screwed again .
I don’t think he’d come if it was just to be a backup.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I don’t think he’d come if it was just to be a backup.
Make Xhaka backup really need competition and depth if we need to really compete it shows this season not having respectable backup just get us in trouble

Reactions: A_G

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Xhaka taking back up role :lol:

Can't see him going for that he's too alpha.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
We don't need a guy like this with Partey, Xhaka and Lokonga. We need number 8's.
He's a number 8.
Proof:
ruben-neves3.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Neves or Tielemans.

Seems like an awful lot of money to spend, on a back up for Xhaka...but I guess we need some depth, with Partey's fitness an issue...so they will get enough games, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom