• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ruben Neves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A4-C8750-B-E0-E2-4-F18-9-D03-AA47-EE94265-C.jpg

Isn’t this a bit awkward after him crying because we celebrated?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Isn’t this a bit awkward after him crying because we celebrated?
Na...People have said worse. Mourinho said he would never manage Tottneham and he went.

Neves was disappointed after defeat and we did celebrate like we had won the league which probably was abit over the top but I'm all for celebrating if it can create a bond and motivate the players.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Is he worth that amount? Reflecting over it in my chair with a large whisky, admiring my Churchill painting, and conclude that I’m not sure

LasseD

I’d take him, definitely a Xhaka upgrade, but not sure about the 50-60 million pounds price tag. Don’t want a Xhaka-Neves midfield though. Lacks athleticism.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
50-60M calm down Wolves the guy got 2 years left to his contract and he not signing new contract the maximum you'll get 40M.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not a fan although I would bet Arteta creams at the thought of getting him. Only Rodri at City comes remotely close to Neves when it comes to successful long passes according to skysports (162 vs 116). It would fall in line with the signings of Ramsdale and White following the City blueprint.

He's obviously a Xhaka upgrade and would do well but is worth closer to 30 million with 2 years left on his contract. He's also ranked 3rd in the league when it comes to 'attempted' through balls and possession won in the middle third and 2nd when it comes to passes into the final third. For a defensive midfielder that's pretty decent and he's in the top 5 tacklers in the league as well so it's hard to say he wouldn't do well here based on that. He's definitely not my favorite player and I don't know if he'll ever be world class at anything but it's hard to think of better players in the market.

Stats:

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Just noticed the Nunez thread is closed, the vision and power i have. :lol:

mod Edit: yeah it was you that did it, not the Ornstein tweet :facepalm:

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Neves makes sense to me. Having 2 to pick from Partey Xhaka Neves would give us a solid base to build from. Our troubles start when Elneny and especially Lokonga or ESR have to step in.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Neves would be a fine signing, an upgrade over Xhaka. Offers similars strengths but fewer blunders, better discipline, better touch and a set-piece threat. There are better targets out there though, I'd only take him as a fall back option.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Neves? Teta really has a galaxy brain ffs

Should have signed him last summer when they wanted 30m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom