<

Ryan Fraser

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by aevi, Apr 2, 2019.

1. NieThePiet

NieThePiet Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Fraser for the left and a talented one for the right, but not sure 5om will be enough.

And then we still would need a Top CB, a LB and maybe a CM (depends how we want to play)

How we want to do this?

2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

I don't know we'll need few sales that for sure

3. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Thomas Tuchel Stan Trusted

Bring Nelson back, promote Saka & Amaechi, keep Iwobi add Fraser.

Bring in top CB, Nkunku and Tierney at LB.

4. Furious

Furious Emery Gone, Telly Back On

You want to legit finish below Wolves and Leicester?

5. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Thomas Tuchel Stan Trusted

Even I think of that when I look at the names:lol:. But you add that to the current decent crop we've got and I think we'd do well.

Furious likes this.
  6. aevi

aevi Hale End FC Moderator

I think Neres alone would probably cost us this much. Their CL run is gonna make their players very costly.

7. yousif_arsenal

Didn't telegraph reported Ajax would ask for 35M euros to sell?

8. aevi

aevi Hale End FC Moderator

That was a month ago, and I reckon the price has probably gone up since. Not sure the price was right to begin with either. I'm speculating though.

9. yousif_arsenal

Yeah now Ajax are likely to in final all thier squad value will go up

10. Let's play Aubamawang

Let's play Aubamawang Well-Known Member

Fraser and Chukwueze would do fine for me as far as wingers go. Then Tierney, and a CB. Although I would consider just the one winger and a CB and spend the rest on van de Beek. It's clear we play better with Ramsey pressing high and his late runs into the box. This guy could do that, making us more potent and balanced in the pressing game imo.

11. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

How good is Neres actually? Genuinely asking.

I’m worried there’s only two or three actual world class players in that Ajax side, namely De Jong and De Ligt.

Don’t want us overpaying for one of their periphery stars, like when Monaco got raided and it turned out only Mbappe and Bernardo Silva were up to scratch.

drippin, krengon, yybecause and 2 others like this.
  12. yousif_arsenal

He not world class for sure but he young and can improve

13. Football Manager

Football Manager Copy & Paste Merchant

Why not getting two talented wingers instead of one talented and one not talented?

14. Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Dennis_Bergkamp_10 Well-Known Member

He's good but not good enough yet. Rather have us sign Van de Beek.

Also heard some people about Lozano, I don't think he's good enough either. You need to be a bit wary with the Dutch league. Even Iwobi would score goals there.

15. yybecause

yybecause Formerly known as ArsenaLover

no need for Neres at all

16. Iwobeast

Iwobeast Member

PSV fan here. Lozano was really impressive in his first season at the club. This season he has been disappointing. Still scores a lot of goals but Bergwijn is the bigger talent obviously.

He would be a good player for a mid-table counter attacking premier league side: quick, lethal in front of goal but not so good in the tight areas. Clearly not the winger that this club needs, just not good enough. Still better than Iwobi though.

Artisan, krengon and Check like this.
  17. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast CIES Loyalist

If Arsenal doesn't bring in a top center back and a good left back, they'll be giving up 50-plus goals again next season and actually will finish below Wolves and Leicester.

18. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief Trusted

What happened to Paving?

19. Maybe

Maybe Well-Known Member

Watched Neres 5-6 times, he loses the ball far too much and doesn't add anything special, but of course, he could improve.
    Van de Beek would also be worth investing money, but he will probably go to some top club.

Still remember that ridiculous Lemar thread on AM, I can imagine Neres to be the same.

Rex Banter likes this.
  20. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

[​IMG]

Yeah this backs the impression I have of him, close to 0 successful dribbles per game is almost the opposite of what I want to see from our wingers too.. If he can't keep up his end product next season, you are left with a player who's more frustrating than Mkhitaryan.