• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn't mind him very natural winger he have good cross in him very good dribbling skills and won't be expensive too and his wages demand won't be high.

say yes

forum master baiter
Would you take him? With the different systems Emery plays there wouldn't be huge pressure on him to deliver something new to the team, he could be useful depth behind Mkhi and Iwobi.

Depends on the price but, on the face of it - yes, he’s a very good player.

Would be interesting to see how he does in a better side.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would like more signings like that from the PL these guys already know the league

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Is he really that good? Can he put Iwobi and Mkhi on the bench or is he more of a squad filler?

Is he really that good? Can he put Iwobi and Mkhi on the bench or is he more of a squad filler?

He is decent every time I've watched him. But playing at Arsenal is a different animal than playing at Bournemouth. Specially if we get into CL. So we would just have to wait and see how he would adjust.

I just hope this means that we will focus the main chunk of our transfer kit into the defense.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn't mind this at all tbf, depending on price/wage. Straight outta left field.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
I've not watched a lot of Bournemouth and I never paid much attention to him in particular, so for the time being I have to make do with YouTube compilations. It has to be said though that statistically he is horrendous defensively. That can't be encouraging for a winger, and, if those stats actually mean anything about the player's actual defensive capacities, he certainly isn't what an Emery winger is all about.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He almost moved for around 18M in the winter, I’d be keen for this at 20M.

He might not get to the level of Ramsey but he’s definitely a good player and there’s a lot of resale value as well.

LG10

Emery has clearly identified fraser as a target himself so I’m on board with this signing. Has the energy and aggression for an emery side but not sure he’s quite good enough for where we want to be. Would be a good option to have though and I’d take him over the likes of under and sarr who would take ages to adapt to the pl.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
He almost moved for around 18M in the winter, I’d be keen for this at 20M.

He might not get to the level of Ramsey but he’s definitely a good player and there’s a lot of resale value as well.
I like the idea of signing players who see coming to us as a definite step up, like Douzy and Holding for instance, as I think it makes them extra determined to give their best

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Really like Fraser, I mean he's torn us apart once before. 16 G/A at a club like Bournemouth for a wide man is pretty impressive. Clearly has another level in him.

Top Bottom