• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
For me he levels ahead of jokes like Iwobi and Mkhi yes he could be depth signing for teams for city and liverpool because they got better players but we don't.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We always turn our noses up at players from teams in the league on this forum then they often end up doing very well for rivals. Going to have to take a punt at some point.
it's same they act when we didn't sign mane they all laughed at Liverpool spending 30M for him. and now he worth more than double.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
The one thread you wish that doesn't get bumped.
I really can't get excited about this. We should be signing these types of players unannounced for the bench on < 10m. Instead we will sign him with a big social media campaign and employ him as a starter in the CL.

Maybe I'm just blinded by him being a 5ft Scottish Shaqiri playing for Bournemouth.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I really can't get excited about this. We should be signing these types of players unannounced for the bench on < 10m. Instead we will sign him with a big social media campaign and employ him as a starter in the CL.

Maybe I'm just blinded by him being a 5ft Scottish Shaqiri playing for Bournemouth.
Not as good as Shaqiri.

I’m sure @yousif_arsenal will post something about him having better stats though

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Not as good as Shaqiri.

I’m sure @yousif_arsenal will post something about him having better stats though
Well yeah i don't mind Mane before joining Liverpool 11 goals 7 assists. Fraser 7 goals and 14 assists Shaqiri 8 goals 7 assists. he had better season than most of top 6 wingers and he better than what we got so i don't know why rejecting him if he cost 20M?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Well yeah i don't mind Mane before joining Liverpool 11 goals 7 assists. Fraser 7 goals and 14 assists Shaqiri 8 goals 7 assists. he had better season than most of top 6 wingers and he better than what we got so i don't know why rejecting him if he cost 20M?
So Shaqiri matched his stats despite being a bit part player at Liverpool.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
it's same they act when we didn't sign mane they all laughed at Liverpool spending 30M for him. and now he worth more than double.
Can't believe people stuck there nose up for Mane. Guy was running riot at Southampton.

Maybe because he looked unrefined though and never really looked a tidy tippy tappy passer who would make it in a Wengerball side. But boy could we have done with someone who had a more direct and unpredictable approach.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Can't believe people stuck there nose up for Mane. Guy was running riot at Southampton.

Maybe because he looked unrefined though and never really looked a tidy tippy tappy passer who would make it in a Wengerball side. But boy could we have done with someone who had a more direct and unpredictable approach.

I think he’s improved massively under Klopp, even comparing him to his first season there he looks a different player now.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Callum Wilson has better stats than our player of the season, Lacazette. Would you sign him too?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I've watched Fraser closely once in that game vs Sp**s.

No dribbling, didn't really look like creating anything, just crossing. Now I'm looking at his stats from that game and he apparently created 10 chances FFS. :lol:

Must've all been from corners.

say yes

forum master baiter
All for this. Great player who would be a massive upgrade on any of our current wide options.

Hope that we get another wide player to go with him.

Reactions: roz

Latest posts+

Top Bottom