• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Would prefer someone direct though, it's what we are crying out for. Perhaps pace and directness on one side and Fraser on the other would do.

gkoat

Source is peculiar. Maybe I'm mistaken but I don't think Independent has been first with any significant transfer move for afc, Emery era or otherwise. Could easily see this mirroring the smokescreen/planB approach we saw a few times in recent summers.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If we are signing Fraser and a better winger than its a fantastic signing.

If he is our best winger signing and we're keeping Iwobi and Mkhy, its very underwhelming.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
We always turn our noses up at players from teams in the league on this forum then they often end up doing very well for rivals. Going to have to take a punt at some point.

Disqualifying factors for Arsenal fans:

*Non-English and plays for a club outside the top 6
*Is from Scotland
*Is 24 or over and doesn't cost £60 million
*Isn't being heavily linked to Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester City, etc.
*Plays for Real Madrid or Barcelona but isn't a nailed on starter
*Is non-English and 25 or over
*Is English and 28 or over
*Isn't hyped as the "next big thing" or the "new (fill in the player)"
*Anyone they haven't actually heard of unless the player is 18 and linked to Real Madrid

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You get him at 20 million, puts similar numbers up to this season it's a steal. He puts up average numbers you sell him for similar in a few years. Low risk signing, could go up a level.

He may come with another winger such as ACM.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If we are signing Fraser and a better winger than its a fantastic signing.

If he is our best winger signing and we're keeping Iwobi and Mkhy, its very underwhelming.

If he signs the wing options next year will be Fraser, Nelson, Iwobi, Auba, Martinelli and possibly Saka. Not that exciting but you’ve got three youngsters there with the potential to break out.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Any upgrades will be good news, just hoping we get the best we can.
I agree about him being an upgrade but there are better players out there.
Top range: Zaha, Pepe (£50-70m)
Mid range: Carrasco, Guedes (£30-40m)
Fraser is a good cheap signing but cmon ffs surely this cant be our main signing on the wings.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
He strikes me more in the Schneiderlin / Debuchy / Drinkwater bracket than Mane but if we can get it done around or under 30m guess not a big risk.

Alot of these first page links have to be bullshit though unless building the shortest team in PL history... So many undersized CBs, small young CMs & this guy. Not sure I buy it.

Jae

*Is from Scotland
*Anyone they haven't actually heard of unless the player is 18 and linked to Real Madrid

Amen

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Seen him a couple of time and “whip it in” merchant is an adequate description of him.

I want more from my wingers especially for the reported price.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The only way this is good business is if we are paying £20m. Anything close to 25 is meh, and 30 would just be daylight robbery.

He's barely worth that with years on his deal nvm now.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I've watched Fraser closely once in that game vs Sp**s.

No dribbling, didn't really look like creating anything, just crossing. Now I'm looking at his stats from that game and he apparently created 10 chances FFS. :lol:

Must've all been from corners.
Exactly

GDeep™

League is very weak

*Is from Scotland
Is a **** footballer being the biggest disqualifier.

Arsenal over the last 20 years have built teams on undercover left field signings also, what you’ve posted is bollocks.

Fraser is a whip in merchant.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom