• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

TornadoTed

Established Member
Maybe it's a signing to appease Torreira as he isn't happy being the shortest member of the squad.

Seriously he is a very decent player, I like a few of the Bournemouth lads, March and Brooks are very tidy footballers too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Maybe it's a signing to appease Torreira as he isn't happy being the shortest member of the squad.

Seriously he is a very decent player, I like a few of the Bournemouth lads, March and Brooks are very tidy footballers too.

Yeah Brooksy is the super talented one at Bournemouth imo. I’d be keen to get him in at some point.

Last edited:

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

That Tierney/Fraser link up down our left side next season is going to be :drool:

Reactions: A_G

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Like him as a second wide player but hope for a higher caliber than him or anyone we currently have on the other wing.

Bit of a worry how his production has dropped off a cliff since New Years... Is this a dry run or before a purple patch? Not sure.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Like him as a second wide player but hope for a higher caliber than him or anyone we currently have on the other wing.

Bit of a worry how his production has dropped off a cliff since New Years... Is this a dry run or before a purple patch? Not sure.

Bournemouth are a bit of a weird one, they had long injuries to Wilson and Brooks who with Fraser were their two best players and it clearly affected the team.

Also they’ve been pretty much coasting as a team for a while as they all but ensured survival quite early, hence their abysmal showings on the road.

Since all three have been back he’s managed to get a goal and an assist. I’d rate him without the goals and assists, he’s looked good in most games.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Big fan of Ryan Fraser. Really good little player. I don't guess Arsenal has had a quality Scottish player since Champagne Charlie.

One good thing about this signing, if it happens, would be that it would add the type of player Arsenal can use on the wing without breaking the budget. That would leave more funds to concentrate on shoring up the defense and maybe a big midfield signing such as Barella. Plus, after three seasons in the Premier League, he's a proven commodity and should be able to hit the ground running.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Played as fullback occasionally. Surely could fill on as wingback
source.gif

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
One thing Frazer would bring that cant be taught is passion. He always plays with passion and has a great attitude on the pitch. He's the type of player that buzzes around and gets involved in every game, that's why he's had such a great season. I'd be more than happy to have him come here, he scores, assists, and never lets his head drop.

al-Ustaadh

One thing Frazer would bring that cant be taught is passion. He always plays with passion and has a great attitude on the pitch. He's the type of player that buzzes around and gets involved in every game, that's why he's had such a great season. I'd be more than happy to have him come here, he scores, assists, and never lets his head drop.
That fits the MO of Emery.

Cruisio

Established Member
Bizarre link.

No way Unai brings him in without at least seeing/assessing Nelson and ESR's position in the squad next season.

al-Ustaadh

Went to the Bournemouth message board to get an idea of this link. Most of their fans say he’s not on Arsenal’s level and that he has a bad final ball.

Top Bottom