• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

GDeep™

League is very weak
Fraser, proper Brexit baller. Run all day like a proper Brit, then top it off by getting the ball out his feet and whipping it in. Free too.

Has 1 goal in 4 years or something but who cares, he runs all day and is free.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Fraser, proper Brexit baller. Run all day like a proper Brit, then top it off by getting the ball out his feet and whipping it in. Free too.

I mean he's decent but considering he's available on a free, we got nothing to lose

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
A bit of a 'meh' signing but decent backup to Saka on a free.

My thoughts exactly. Having natural width on that left with Fraser and Saka improves us. Both hard-working, direct runners who have shown that they can track up assists in this league.

Mkhi out and Fraser in would be GREAT business.

Pepe and Nelson for the right hand side (although I'd rather Pepe as a support striker) gives us a creative source on the right.

I'd love a Zaha, Insigne, Dembele, Soares or Neres, but Fraser actually makes a lot of sense financially and perhaps opening up a clear run for Saka on the left wing of he commits.

say yes

forum master baiter

He’s a much smarter footballer than you’re giving him credit for:

Very good signing on a free.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
It baffles me that people think Fraser is a headless chicken, who belongs in a marathon. People thought the same about Milner for years.

Fraser is no KBD, but his technique isn't bad and Eddie Howe has Bournmouth playing football.

He'd fit in well here. He's far better than Dan James, who people had a hard on for in Autumn.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'd be happy to get Ryan Fraser in on a free, that might put him in competition & rotation with Saka if he stays for the LW spot. Some people may think I'm funny with my opinions but I think I'd prefer Fraser on a free before Willian.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Free transfers like this are going to be key this summer given the general financial situation. Don’t think much money is going to be splashed around.

Good to see we’ve moved early. Happy with Fraser but I wonder who Kike’s other player is.

I know everyone is sick of Liverpool but Fraser on a free is typical of the business they and smart teams do when building a squad.

Decent energy off the bench and after a few years we can move him on for a decent profit.

Fraser over a past it Willian every day of the week imo.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Think the strategy seems to be to pick up a few free transfer signings (backups or starters nonetheless) and then go big for a midfielder/defender. Can't really fault the club in the current turmoil.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
He’s a much smarter footballer than you’re giving him credit for:

Very good signing on a free.
Didn't know Ndidi was such a side-pass merchant.

Fraser makes sense to me as well. Given the strange situation I can't expect us to go big everywhere. Ideally, we'd get a top player for LW, but I don't really know who to go for. Think in this situation it's better to do everything we can to keep Auba, get Fraser to rotate with Saka as LW and put whatever resources we have on CM and CB.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would definitely take this little guy over Willian, at the stages they are both at in their careers, you imagine Fraser would have more hunger/desire to play for us...and we really need that.

Always like Arsenal to have a collection of English/British players at the club in the first team if possible, think they can be the core of your team and keep it together...remember the summer we first moved to The Emirates, after selling Sol and Cole we had zero British players left who had even played a game for us at the start of that season...think that's what the early Emirates era teams lacked, the 2008 team might have got the job done in the league if they had some no nonsense English grit in it...badly wanted us to sign Woodgate and Hargreaves in the summer of 2006.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Would definitely take this little guy over Willian, at the stages they are both at in their careers, you imagine Fraser would have more hunger/desire to play for us...and we really need that.

Always like Arsenal to have a collection of English/British players at the club in the first team if possible, think they can be the core of your team and keep it together...remember the summer we first moved to The Emirates, after selling Sol and Cole we had zero British players left who had even played a game for us at the start of that season...think that's what the early Emirates era teams lacked, the 2008 team might have got the job done in the league if they had some no nonsense English grit in it...badly wanted us to sign Woodgate and Hargreaves in the summer of 2006.
Or Vicente :lol::lol:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He’ll probably have a lot of offers now. This virus has changed the way clubs will operate in the transfer market and decent players available on a free will be bombarded with offers.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Fraser’s had a down year but a lot of that is the fact that Howe and Bournemouth know he’s leaving and are trying to plan for life without him so he’s been in and out of the line up.

Also they’ve struggled for goals with Brooks out injured for year and Wilson, King and Solanke all going cold so they’ve chopped and changed formation.

Obviously that makes it much harder for him to build up consistency so his performances have been interrupted.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If we're going down this route and with the market being ****ed. Go get Fraser, Buendia, and Ben White. Free, 10M, 10M with Holding or Chambers going to Brighton on loan or some player swap sh*t.

Then just spend big on Partey.

Got laughed at when I was suggested guys like Nkunku, Praet, Andersen and others last season but got death threats, now they've all had fantastic seasons.

Top Bottom