• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Giggs - Charged With Assault

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What did he say?
Fbmpg0uXoAcsjSF

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
This whole case upsets me. The way someone is presumed guilty without looking at nuance, the way men are villified without looking at the balance of evidence and now people celebrating a judge trying to legally bully someone over social media posts. It just shows how easily the majority of humanity is willing to dehumanise and destroy other human lives regardless of looking at the actual facts
I’m general I’d say you have a point but Giggs has priors. No way you shag your brothers wife for years without being a demented scumbag of the highest order. The only thing about all this that surprised me was that the allegations weren’t more perverted.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Giggs deserves prison time for shagging his brother's wife, if for nothing else.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

So he thought about Gary Neville when he had sex with his ex since her name was similar to Neville?

Latest posts

Top Bottom