• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Giggs - Charged With Assault

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What's wrong with men and taking thier anger at someone they love. Go buy punching bag and take your anger at it.

Awful and explain how weak minded these men are.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What's wrong with men and taking thier anger at someone they love. Go buy punching bag and take your anger at it.

Awful and explain how weak minded these men are.
Domestic violence, whoever the perpetrator might be is abhorrent.

Barton surely must have some sort of personality disorder.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wish they said he was just sacked, tbh.

****ing scumbag doesn't deserve to "stand down" himself.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Wish they said he was just sacked, tbh.

****ing scumbag doesn't deserve to "stand down" himself.

He's just so dirty, he even looks dirty.

Dont want to downplay it but for me domestic violence isnt even the worst thing hes done, the man had an affair with his brothers wife, for multiple years.

No way is this even it for Giggs, this is just whats come to light, bet there is a whole host of other skeletons in his closet hes begging dont come out!

Didnt he also pay heavy money too try silence some stuff.

Guys a weirdo, Wales FA shouldnt be hiring a knob like that for there national team and thats before even getting into his weak as managerial CV.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Horrible cretin and sadly expected.

This though

"up to 50 times an hour"

in a weird way sounds scariest of all. To reach that number already means that you called someone who hangs up on you without rest for an entire hour. That goes beyond even your typical stalker behaviour.

I assume that number is exaggerated, because wow.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Clearly only stood down because this was all going to come out in court the f*cking wrongun. Didn’t give a sh*t Wales even when he was a player.

Also shout out to Neville and Ferguson going along as character witnesses. Scumbag behaviour that. Try and dazzle the jury.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Clearly only stood down because this was all going to come out in court the f*cking wrongun. Didn’t give a sh*t Wales even when he was a player.

Also shout out to Neville and Ferguson going along as character witnesses. Scumbag behaviour that. Try and dazzle the jury.
Yeah I don't care if I'm friends with someone or worked with them or whatever. You behave the way this dirtbag has repeatedly over a period of years and you're on your f*cking own as far as I'm concerned. To speak on his behalf is repulsive particularly for a holier than thou hypocrite like Neville.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Horrible cretin and sadly expected.

This though

"up to 50 times an hour"

in a weird way sounds scariest of all. To reach that number already means that you called someone who hangs up on you without rest for an entire hour. That goes beyond even your typical stalker behaviour.

I assume that number is exaggerated, because wow.

'Messages and calls'. So probably mainly texts and presumably she also answered some of those texts. And because of that she got back together with him. That being in court testimony seems a big suspect given she accepted it in the setting of their relationship at the time

I think many relationships would have some less savory moments and the law shouldn't be govening such aspects. The fact she's bringing up 8 affairs in court actually makes her look like a woman scorned and that matter shouldn't be in a court of law unless it's about a divorce. It's not illegal to have multiple partners. It's not illegal to goto see your ex and try to get back together if she doesn't have a restraining order.

From her testimony he went too far sometimes granted, but is it illegal for the most part and should it be qualified as illegal? It looks like a very slippery slope when you try and govern relationships.

From what I've read the main charge occured after she stole his phone and he was wrestling with her to get the phone back off her. So technically he is trying to retrieve his property that she has illegally taken from him. Then my understanding is the sister tried to seperate the 2. At which point the alleged headbutt and elbowing occured. The defense is as follows:

Daw said the injury, a “slight swelling of the lip”, was not consistent with a headbutt and urged the jurors to use their “common sense and judgment”.

He clearly went to far and was perhaps entitled to do so but I don't think it's iredeemable crime of the century stuff either. It's not a black and white case for me

Latest posts

Top Bottom