• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Giggs - Charged With Assault

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Still can’t believe what he did to his brother.

Should've been ostracised from society, but yet he was an assistant manager for United and become Wales manager....like what? :no:
Weird one isn’t it? Expecting all those players he’s in charge of to just put those minor misdemeanours to the side and respect him as the manager! A man who felt genuine remorse would go live on his own on a tiny rock off the coast of Scotland and choose to never be heard of again.

TinFish

Despicable human being that should be removed from United's records. He needs sufficient jail time to sort himself out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
When is his court date? I can’t wait to see his face when he’s birded off. I wonder if Fergie will offer to be a character reference or will he not touch him with a bargepole…

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
When is his court date? I can’t wait to see his face when he’s birded off. I wonder if Fergie will offer to be a character reference or will he not touch him with a bargepole…
January 24, 2022 :lol: still a bit of time

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Don't get me wrong I have no time for Giggs. His previous awful behaviour is enough to condemn him as being a bad person.

Still, these are accusations made against him in court that he appears to be denying.

Let's at least wait until / if he's found guilty in a court of law before condemning him as a woman beater etc.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Don't get me wrong I have no time for Giggs. His previous awful behaviour is enough to condemn him as being a bad person.

Still, these are accusations made against him in court that he appears to be denying.

Let's at least wait until / if he's found guilty in a court of law before condemning him as a woman beater etc.

Its kind of shocking that even if he is guilty of being a woman beater that is still not the worst thing hes done and minor compared to shagging his brothers wife, that is pure **** territory.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Its kind of shocking that even if he is guilty of being a woman beater that is still not the worst thing hes done and minor compared to shagging his brothers wife, that is pure **** territory.
unless he raped her, she must have been a willing party, so they deserved each other

as a woman I'm glad to see male attitudes are changing though - George Best and Paul Gascoigne, to name but two, treated their wives abominably (try a quick google if you are unaware of how ****ty they were), and yet are idolized to this day

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
unless he raped her, she must have been a willing party, so they deserved each other

as a woman I'm glad to see male attitudes are changing though - George Best and Paul Gascoigne, to name but two, treated their wives abominably (try a quick google if you are unaware of how ****ty they were), and yet are idolized to this day

100% his brothers wife is **** too!

Cant stand untrustworthy people and like to keep my distance from them, if you're able to lie to the person closest to you then you can lie about anything, cant trust people like that.

On the flip side though, it does seem like footballers wives put up with way more **** than most would and still dont leave, I do wonder how much they turn a blind eye too to keep the lifestyle.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What’s worse? Him averaging 4 league goals a season over his career or him doing the dirty on his brother and battering the **** out of women?

It’s a tough one.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Will he call Gary Neville as a character witness?

Knows his way around a prison too...

AdolescentAlienatedAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

Top Bottom