• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Giggs - Charged With Assault

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ryan Giggs 'threw a laptop at his girlfriend's head', threatened to share sex videos if she didn't reply to messages and 'dragged' her naked through hotel

Ryan Giggs' ex-girlfriend Kate Greville told the court he "headbutted her in the face" and then, with the police on their way, allegedly said: “You need to think about this, Kate, this will ruin me and it will ruin you.”

📝 @DTathletic

Giggs 'wanted sex all the time, would call 50 times an hour and had 8 affairs'

Ryan Giggs' former partner says he "wanted sex all the time," would call "up to 50 times an hour" and had relationships "with eight other women"

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
were they both married to other people during this whole relationship or just the first bit? it makes the calling 50 times thing even more mad 😲

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Guy's always had scumbag written all over him.
State of this
Dbf4AtKXUAA0JIG

Imagine being a United fan with their selection of legends.

Class of 92 is a complete disgrace.

Nicky Butt

Phil Neville (though he's got Ryan Giggs there to vouch for his behavior)

Paul Scholes

Beckham
6b8aa3abf67a084e9c74b13c486d68dd.jpg

Gary Neville
1660164610157.jpeg

At least they have Ronaldo. Oh wait.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

We are not entitled to attack United because of this as of now. You all know why.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
A few excerts:

Kate Greville, 38, denied having “active, regular and very enthusiastic sex” with the former Manchester United star at the time she had a contraceptive coil removed in October 2020.

Greville sent messages to a friend that month saying “I need a plan” and “I am not walking away with nothing”, Manchester crown court was told.

She was questioned by Giggs’s barrister, Chris Daw QC, who said: “Your plan was to get pregnant by Mr Giggs.” Giving evidence from behind a screen, Greville replied: “No, absolutely not.” She said that she had been talking about “walking away” with her golden retriever puppy Mac in the text message.

She also lied to him about suffering from cancer

GDeep™

League is very weak
What a weird situation, don’t think anybody comes out looking good. His reputation is definitely down the pain, horrible guy.

Funny because growing up, Giggs was really that old school character out of a comic type player. Very wholesome image.

You never know what you’re supporting as a sports fan.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

"I fell in love with you at first sight, I remember coz I was high as a kite."

Very encouraging love at first sight, guy is wasted and by the looks of his behaviour would stick his thing in a toilet roll if there was nothing else available. :lol:

Those poems make it look like their love was mostly about physical attraction and things, which is pretty sad.

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom