• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Smith

gunnerGH

Established Member
Im hoping and hoping one day we can bring through the ranks a new henry or wright but just can see it happening especially in ryans case. He looks like a typical english forward and doubt wenger will give him chance.

As for owusu-abeyie he has more of a chance in my books. I compare him to wright-phillips now. He should be given a chance before the end of the season! Hopefully :p

IslingtonBornandbred

Short video on Ryan Smith released today. Always wondered where he disappeared to after he left MLS but it appears there was no major injury which finished him off...it was actually the injury he sustained playing for Arsenal some years earlier. Always remember that group of Arsenal youth/reserve players quite fondly for some reason....I remember going to Underhill/Barnet quite a bit around 03/04 and watching them...the likes of Clichy, Djourou, Senderos, Larsson, Cesc, Jerome Thomas, Bentley, Owusu-Abeyie, Aliadiere, Smith. Very cosmopolitan mix and talented bunch and Smith was one of the standouts of that group but to be fair...they were all top class at that level.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Short video on Ryan Smith released today. Always wondered where he disappeared to after he left MLS but it appears there was no major injury which finished him off...it was actually the injury he sustained playing for Arsenal some years earlier. Always remember that group of Arsenal youth/reserve players quite fondly for some reason....I remember going to Underhill/Barnet quite a bit around 03/04 and watching them...the likes of Clichy, Djourou, Senderos, Larsson, Cesc, Jerome Thomas, Bentley, Owusu-Abeyie, Aliadiere, Smith. Very cosmopolitan mix and talented bunch and Smith was one of the standouts of that group but to be fair...they were all top class at that level.

Classy

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
@IslingtonBornandbred That was a great watch, I forgot all about him.. Remember I used to get so hyped about Quincy :lol:

Injuries robbing your career has to be the most devastating thing in football, one moment changing your whole life.

What he said about being on loan is one of the reasons I don't want to send attacking players to the championship or lower leagues, much rather send them abroad.

Classy!

And Fabregas, as always! 100% Classy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom