Sébastien Frey

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by JazzG, Jan 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

Re: Sebastien Frey

I wanted to take Frey over any other goalkeeper ever since Lehmann left. IIRC Friedel was still in Blackburn, Schwarzer was still in Boro during that time I made my first Frey post in the wish-list (which also included Felipe Melo - WAY before anyone "knew" about him). :p

2. darthwenger

darthwenger New Member

Actually Iloveyouarsenewenger, my quote was said "tongue in cheek" Read a few posts and Frey is mentioned but was poo-pooed by some over Schwarzer due to his EPL experience so you are having a pop at me over my opinion over someone else's opinion, sounds a bit hypocritical imo. Though I'm sure your little pop at me makes you feel a little better about yourself.

Anyway, back to Frey. No links so unless there is something going on behind the scenes it'll be Schwarzer or no one.

3. Re: Sebastien Frey

Wasn't aware of that. But, I'm sure most of the people who even rate Schwarzer a bit don't rate him above Frey.

4. dbig

dbig Active Member

Friday afternoon. *Hopes*

5. darthwenger

darthwenger New Member

After all the discussion/arguements over who is better than who, I bet Fabianski ends up in goal next season :(

6. -Shaun-

-Shaun- New Member

That comment has made me feel even more sick than the vodka last night...

7. dendito

dendito New Member

Fiorentina already signed Boruc, doest it mean Frey will leave? Probably because i don't see Boruc going there to sit on the bench!

Just hope we do go for him!

8. Paddy from Sweden

Paddy from Sweden New Member

Could people just stop bumping threads with nothing to say. Everytime a thread pops up with new posts you think soemthing has happened.

9. Pies

Pies Member

Yeah bumped all the way from FRIDAY. :roll:

Seriously do people have to be on the forum 24/7 to comment on anything?

10. outlaw_member

outlaw_member New Member

You know what, I can't imagine that Wenger has ever been seriously interested in Frey, although I hope I'm wrong. Frey is a fat boy with atrocious physical conditioning. Maybe, he might take a gamble like he did with Arshavin, or maybe he won't. In any case, I don't think Wenger would attempt to sign him, unless he had no other choice.

11. asajoseph

asajoseph New Member Elite

A combination of this:

<a class="postlink" href="http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/60144/default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/60144/default.aspx</a>

And the fact that we haven't been linked to Frey for bloody ages makes me feel that we might as well lock this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.