• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sébastien Frey

Status
Not open for further replies.

entropy13

Established Member
Re: Sebastien Frey

I wanted to take Frey over any other goalkeeper ever since Lehmann left. IIRC Friedel was still in Blackburn, Schwarzer was still in Boro during that time I made my first Frey post in the wish-list (which also included Felipe Melo - WAY before anyone "knew" about him). :p

darthwenger

Actually Iloveyouarsenewenger, my quote was said "tongue in cheek" Read a few posts and Frey is mentioned but was poo-pooed by some over Schwarzer due to his EPL experience so you are having a pop at me over my opinion over someone else's opinion, sounds a bit hypocritical imo. Though I'm sure your little pop at me makes you feel a little better about yourself.

Anyway, back to Frey. No links so unless there is something going on behind the scenes it'll be Schwarzer or no one.

Iloveyouarsenewenger

Established Member

darthwenger said:
Actually Iloveyouarsenewenger, my quote was said "tongue in cheek" Read a few posts and Frey is mentioned but was poo-pooed by some over Schwarzer due to his EPL experience so you are having a pop at me over my opinion over someone else's opinion, sounds a bit hypocritical imo. Though I'm sure your little pop at me makes you feel a little better about yourself.

Anyway, back to Frey. No links so unless there is something going on behind the scenes it'll be Schwarzer or no one.

Wasn't aware of that. But, I'm sure most of the people who even rate Schwarzer a bit don't rate him above Frey.

darthwenger

Iloveyouarsenewenger said:
darthwenger said:

Wasn't aware of that. But, I'm sure most of the people who even rate Schwarzer a bit don't rate him above Frey.

After all the discussion/arguements over who is better than who, I bet Fabianski ends up in goal next season :(

-Shaun-

darthwenger said:
After all the discussion/arguements over who is better than who, I bet Fabianski ends up in goal next season :(

That comment has made me feel even more sick than the vodka last night...

dendito

Fiorentina already signed Boruc, doest it mean Frey will leave? Probably because i don't see Boruc going there to sit on the bench!

Just hope we do go for him!

Paddy from Sweden

Could people just stop bumping threads with nothing to say. Everytime a thread pops up with new posts you think soemthing has happened.

Pies

Paddy from Sweden said:
Could people just stop bumping threads with nothing to say. Everytime a thread pops up with new posts you think soemthing has happened.

Yeah bumped all the way from FRIDAY. :roll:

Seriously do people have to be on the forum 24/7 to comment on anything?

outlaw_member

Established Member

You know what, I can't imagine that Wenger has ever been seriously interested in Frey, although I hope I'm wrong. Frey is a fat boy with atrocious physical conditioning. Maybe, he might take a gamble like he did with Arshavin, or maybe he won't. In any case, I don't think Wenger would attempt to sign him, unless he had no other choice.

asajoseph

Established Member

A combination of this:

<a class="postlink" href="http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/60144/default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/60144/default.aspx</a>

And the fact that we haven't been linked to Frey for bloody ages makes me feel that we might as well lock this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom