• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sébastien Frey

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I don't know if that's the most reliable source but I think Frey joining us is more of a possibility then Niemi. Southampton don't need to sell anyone, whereas Parma are in dire financial trouble.

Gurgen

Established Member
Peruzzi? Roflmao do you have the crutches and the wheelchair ready :lol:

How old is he by now? 87?

fuzz

According to skysports on 10/04/04 there are three english clubs interested in frey. I'm guessing thatthere are only a handful who could afford frey, or which frey would consider moving to.

could it be:
man u
chelsea
arsenal.

if so we could have a serious fight on our hands?

Gunnsie

Chelsea dont need a new goalkeeper, they've already signed cech have they not? Manu? Doubt it. Its probably someone like boro.

patrick42uk

Established Member
birmingham are getting ambitous, can see them interested. also tottenham like to get involved in speculation like this in order to feel like they are a top club

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Gunners linked with Frey yet again

Manchester United are interested in signing Parma goalkeeper Sebastien Frey but Arsenal are also keen. (Daily Star)

Canuck

Established Member
I keep hearing that ManUre are interested in keepers, are Carroll and Howard that out of favour??? Carroll is a bit of a git IMO, but Howard is young yet, and had an amazing first season considering he came from MLS in the states right into ManUre's first team!

Sammer

Established Member
ManU can have Frey any day. It will be a 2nd Barthez- same style, same blunders, and same occasional brilliant saves (which don´t make up for all the other ****).

KingReyes

Established Member
Sammer said:
ManU can have Frey any day. It will be a 2nd Barthez- same style, same blunders, and same occasional brilliant saves (which don´t make up for all the other s**t).

So sort of like Jens Lehmann! :wink:

air

It's funny how every keeper Man United sign turns into c... the way I see it is they haven't had a keeper since Schmeichel left. He did set a standard, though.

Maybe they should give Massimo Taibi another go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom