• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Saïd Benrahma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I don't think they selling any of thier academy players they losing Pedro Willian for free they need replacement they only have pulisic and Hudson odoi available
They’re probably not selling them this year but they’re definitely replacing them in the starting 11. Wouldn’t be surprised if Lampard gets moved on as well ahead of the 21/22 season.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea has to be more the attractive spot than us tbh. Pedro and Willian leaving a clear path for Benrahma to the first team.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not seen him play but once you’ve seen one of these silky North African brothers play you’ve seen them all, sign him up.

Even if he flops, he would still be handy coming off the bench with 10 minutes to go when we need a goal, step overs on the edge of the box, ghosting past guys etc.

GDeep™

League is very weak
No way they'll use Warner as winger
TELEMMGLPICT000159133750_trans%2B%2BK3Ytq28vYzV8vgytz3tt2-PkOqDKnmOjSPPNakCcIbE.jpeg

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I'd be all for this. Good age, the right profile, and affordable.

Chelsea seem to be more interested though.

Hmmm, i think he's possibly at the wrong age. 6/7 years left at top level? Wouldn't bode well with Saka's development if Arteta seems him as a LW.

Guess you could have both compete.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
How much would he cost us? His highlights are very impressive. If we get this guy, Partey and a CB, then I'll chalk us for a title challenge. Injuries willing.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Hmmm, i think he's possibly at the wrong age. 6/7 years left at top level? Wouldn't bode well with Saka's development if Arteta seems him as a LW.

24/25 is a good age in that he is not too old, but not young enough to be a constant cockblock for the younger wingers.

I mean, I'd be fine not signing any other wingers and giving the younger guys more games but if we are gonna sign an LW, can't do much better than Benrahma.

Impact

Established Member

Have to consider how significant a move it is to go from Brentford to Arsenal. Benrahma will know he has been given a chance at the top level and will only be able to remain there if his performances are good enough. That's good competition for the likes of Saka, Nelson etc.

Last edited:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Have to consider how significant a move it is to go from Brentford to Arsenal. Benrahma will know he has to be given a chance at the top level and will only be able to remain there if his performances are good enough. That's good competition for the likes of Saka, Nelson etc.
He's the perfect competition IMO. Exactly the kind of profile that we should be looking to bring into the fold - that 24-27 bracket. Ready-made, ready to play. Necessary profiles that we lack currently.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Really like this lad a lot as a lot of you will know. I've watched him a lot this year, I know he's playing in the championship but his ceiling is Champions League imo. You can just see it he's playing at a level he's way way too good for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom