• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Saïd Benrahma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Only seen the YouTube comps of him and to be honest cant say I was that impressed, reminds me of Aaron Lennon..

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'd take Kluivert though. Besides, it seems Chelsea are favourite to get him

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'm not against this. Could be a masterstroke. Am I right in thinking he's a bit of a showman though? What are his numbers like?

Finally, my boy gets noticed. I have indicated before that this guy looks like a mix of Hazard and Cazorla and is destined for greatness.

Btw, I signed him at FM but sent him out on loan to BvB. I also signed Partey and trashed City 2-1! Let's hope my gaming stuff becomes a reality;)

This guy scored a goal and assisted another today in their 2-0 win against Fulham. Must buy for me.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
We're dying for creative players and we need at least two who can provide and score.
He reminds me of Mahrez and Hazard, so he's definitely welcome in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom