• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Saïd Benrahma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A little fella isn’t going to fix this mess.

We need to sort out the spine of the team.

Nah that’s exactly what we’re missing, absolutely no cutting edge to our passing.

Decent creative player who hopefully after Brentford bottle promotion we’ll get on the cheap.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
A little fella isn’t going to fix this mess.

We need to sort out the spine of the team.

There are different ways to sort out a team. Wenger came in with a fantastic defence already in place from which to add an attack.

But it's maybe better to do it the other way around, the way Liverpool did, and the way Utd and Chelsea will probably do it. Put an attack together, then sort the defence out.

Wenger's teams from 2005-2015 never had the spine sorted out, but they were at least ready for it. This current team isn't even ready for it.

Buy like 2 or 3 really technical creative players, guys who can play anywhere in the middle or out wide, add ESR into the mix and get an attack going next season. Then after that worry about the spine.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Despite having almost as many take ons as Zaha and Traore in the league per minute this season. Brilliant analysis.

He doesnt take people and and go past them like the others do. He goes and jinks back. If Traore or Zaha is one on one against a defender they beat them and run away from them towards goal. Pepe beats them initially and then has to cut back. Meaning the defender has another bite at the cherry. It's so obvious to watch.

He doesnt accelerate away from a defender.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He doesnt take people and and go past them like the others do. He goes and jinks back. If Traore or Zaha is one on one against a defender they beat them and run away from them towards goal. Pepe beats them initially and then has to cut back. Meaning the defender has another bite at the cherry. It's so obvious to watch.

He doesnt accelerate away from a defender.

Keep on hating but he'll start next season either way so you've got to deal with it.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Keep on hating but he'll start next season either way so you've got to deal with it.

Listen. You are saying he is a great player. And all his stats indicate he hasnt been a flop. I completely 100% disagree with you. Does that mean I want him to be crap next year? No. So stop with the narrative I dont want him to succeed.

Ashybashy86

We dont have a winger who runs at players and creates. We have one who runs away from players backwards and passes to the right back.
Looks like he runs at players and creates to me. Does he do it consistently? No. Is he efficient with his dribbling? I don't think so. That's the problem.

Edit: I forgot this was the Benrahma thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom