• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Saïd Benrahma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think we got much better chance then Chelsea. Nothing will happen until Brentford fate is sealed

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Similar to Mahrez maybe much better dribbler. Very similar career too from ligue 2 in France to championship where he start to preform.
He looks tiny, not sure how he’d handle the PL.

The ogres in the championship don’t have the speed of the big lads in the PL.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Yes he only 5'7 but I think he have speed and skills to do well in PL just like Santi

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Watched him against Stoke recently for the first time (bar YouTube) though Brentford were disappointing, I liked what he was trying.

We used to have a handful of players like him really, what happened...we barely any players who can play in the half spaces near the box, or outwide anymore.

Not even just at Highbury, but even the Emirates we were stacked until recently...Van Persie, Hleb, Rosicky,...Fabregas, Wilshere, Nasri...Cazorla, Özil, Sanchez.

Bring him home I say!

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

It's harder to play against the ogres. A lot of players who go to championship they get the thought it is and then come back better to PL.

I watched some championship games and man they are brutal sometimes, playing every week in that league... He is not a soft guy, believe me.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
You get a lot of space in the championship as an attacker. Goalkeepers are also a level down. I don't know that success there translates very well into success in the pl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom