• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Saïd Benrahma

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
In our current situation these are the types of signings we should probably take a gamble on if it is even a gamble at the prices being mentioned.
Someone like Maddison was quality at Norwich and now Leicester have a player worth £40-60 million.
It's the type of signing we never seem to make and then when they prove their quality in the premier league you'd then be having to pay a much higher fee.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
In our current situation these are the types of signings we should probably take a gamble on if it is even a gamble at the prices being mentioned.
Someone like Maddison was quality at Norwich and now Leicester have a player worth £40-60 million.
It's the type of signing we never seem to make and then when they prove their quality in the premier league you'd then be having to pay a much higher fee.
I completely agree with you. Him, Buendia, Gabriel and then Partey as the big reinforcement to help team. Sell all you can and we are pretty sorted

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I completely agree with you. Him, Buendia, Gabriel and then Partey as the big reinforcement to help team. Sell all you can and we are pretty sorted
I'd be delighted with that but we'll see what happens. Buendia will be a great signing for whoever gets him I think.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Explosive player on the break. Not sure how well he'd do against low blocks but considering we're primarily a counter-attacking team right now, he seems a perfect fit.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Watched the last couple of Brentford games in the league and he was bang average, most of the team were though tbf, but he in particular looked like he had led in his boots.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Traditionally a players peak is between 26-32, in that sense he’s young.
he isnt in his peak but that doesnt mean he is young either.

In truth I know zero off this guy. But if you're pushing a young angle here then Grealish who is actually younger than this guy is young also. But I'd never consider Grealish young as he is above an under 23 level.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He’s good but I don’t actually think he’d improve us. Can’t quite explain why atm but I’m usually correct when I have a weird feeling about a player.

I remember Kola’s first few games where he looked good, I couldn’t explain what about him I didn’t like. Now look. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Dzballon has to be the worst source of the summer. Shocking following to followers ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom