• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Saúl Ñíguez

TornadoTed

Established Member
Three. Arsenal will still be more attractive than Sp**s. They'll just sell Kane to Real Madrid for £175 million and then mostly squander it like they did the Bale money (Erikson coming good notwithstanding).

Surely he meant the 2 Manchester clubs, Chelsea and Liverpool?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Weren't we days away from signing him years ago until Tiago got injured? We've really missed out a some incredible players recently. Makes you wonder if Malcolm will end being the next in a few years time.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Surely he meant the 2 Manchester clubs, Chelsea and Liverpool?

Hmmmm. Since he added the bit about winning the Europa League, I took it to mean the four that get the CL spots. I suppose you could be right though, although if Chelsea miss out (as seems likely since they're actually in some danger of dropping behind Arsenal) I don't know why they would be more attractive.

Top Bottom