• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Salah-Eddine (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

This bloke has always been a decent player for me on FIFA, from FIFA I don't think I'd want to let him go permanently.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He could be another Bennacer and we could regret it, but I don't think we need his profile anytime soon in the first team

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He could be another Bennacer and we could regret it, but I don't think we need his profile anytime soon in the first team
He's a moments player tbh. Talented technician but always found him to be a bit overrated compared to some of the other youngsters over a full 90 mins. This doesn't really bother me tbh, we're stacked for all the spots he would play in and I don't think his ceiling is significantly higher. More annoyed about Hutchinson becoming the next Amaechi/Chris Willock. Think it's a good move for us and if we can get a sell-on, that'd be decent insurance. If he goes on to be a really good player (every chance of that happening) then hey ho.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To not regret we need to get good money from sales Bennacer we sold him for like few millions that the big regret.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Salah Eddine Oulad M'hand M'lady. Although his profile is quite unique, I place him in the second tier of our talents. I would group him with players like catalin cirjan, henry francis, kido taylor hart... et al. He's a well rounded midfielder, aggresive, good technical quality. He's also capable of contributing offensively... although I wouldn't expect him to be a team's primary creative source ala De Bruyne or Fernandes.
I know some don't but I quite like the Athletic's player profiles. By my reckoning he's mostly Orchestrator with portions of Builder. He would excel as an 8 in a midfield 3 contributing offensively and defensively. He could also perform in a double pivot.

In our first team, the player he reminds me most of is Ødegaard. I'm of the belief Ødegaard can and should be performing in a deeper position closer to Partey, allowing another, more explosive midfielder to play ahead of him. I feel the same about M'hand M'lady.

I think he'll do well away from here. His confidence in his abilities is apparent on the pitch. He demands the ball, and responsibility. It makes sense they're giving him the #10 lol. He's one of the few players in our academy that haven't had the self confidence stripped from them with Mertesacker's cuckery training.

I'm in favour of selling and loaning some of the players in our u21, it's too bloated. Need to make a pathway for the next generation. We won't miss M'lady.

Reactions: A_G

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
His name is Oulad M'hand not just M'hand.

Should always include buybacks with kids like these. Watch Edu do another Mavro masterclass and include a 2.5% sell on clause on any fee exceeding 600m.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
We need to let these players leave to develop if there is no hope in first team.

Gonna be tough to see any more Academy graduates into the first team now.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I wonder why his name is written as Salah-Eddine and not Salah al-Din or Salahaddine like it usually is. Maybe it's a Dutch thing.

Don't really know much about the lad, good luck to him at Hull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom