• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Salvatore Sirigu

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Don't know anything about him, but I'd have thought a 23 y/o 'keep is not what we're looking for.

Sure someone can fill us in on his strengths/weaknesses.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Salvatore? Sounds like a mafia don's name. Or maybe it's just from one of those early GTA games I remember that from.

Pies

Really impressed me with Palermo this season, would definitely be an upgrade in goal, but I really have a hard time believing we will get him though.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
ive seen him play quite a few times this year.. have been impressed with him overall, and would be a definite upgrade to Manny/Flappy..

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Sirigu is a very good keeper. He's young and inexperienced though and we've got a couple of those already. When Walter Zenga puts his faith in you it says something about your talent, though.

ricky1985

Established Member
I've only seen this guy play once, but, he really caught my eye. Something about his demeanour that inspires confidence - looks composed and really focused.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom