• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga (Out-Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Wolves seem targeting other midfielders
adam savage mythbusters GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Linked with Turkish club at 23 years old ffs these must be something wrong he not expensive and his salary probably lower then 50K most teams can afford him

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe clubs watched Amazon documentary where his own club did a hit job on him
I think you can find example of that at many clubs lol specially inpatient young players. Mikel gave up on him is kinda worrying tho he probably not taking football seriously

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Linked with Turkish club at 23 years old ffs these must be something wrong he not expensive and his salary probably lower then 50K most teams can afford him

Just get what we can and move him on. No one in the PL will pay anywhere near what we want. He’s not a bad player, just not cut out for the elite level.

Malky

Established Member
Yeah he's rubbish and everyone knows it. The only thing worse than his lack of ability is his mentality.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

To be fair, it didn’t used to have the like functionality. So if you’ve been here longer, you have a lower ratio cause of that.

I think I was here before it got introduced tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom