• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sambi Lokonga: Sam Be the Man in Midfield?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’m not sure on Sambi. Won’t write him off but won’t say I’ve really seen anything that excites me.

He plays in a position (for us anyway) that is really experienced based so some sympathy/patience is needed.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
League ain't ready
6-B800-D9-F-7532-4-AD7-985-C-C7-DD5-BD59-E8-B.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Played 90 minutes against Liverpool, in a 0-0 draw. Looked like a pretty solid performance when I skimmed through the game.

Was fouled 4 times, made 0 fouls, 1 interceptions, 1 tackle, 1 clearance. ~83% pass accuracy.

Nice to see Vieira trust and develop him. Sambi looks much more confident.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Problem with Lokonga is not what he does when but what he doesn`t do. When he is involved it is usually in a positive way. Had some lovely moments, passes and turns against LIverpool last night. He just needs to impose himself a lot more on games. Strolls around too much, is rarely first to second balls and doesn`t use the fact that the he`s is actually quite athletic.

Black240

Problem with Lokonga is not what he does when but what he doesn`t do. When he is involved it is usually in a positive way. Had some lovely moments, passes and turns against LIverpool last night. He just needs to impose himself a lot more on games. Strolls around too much, is rarely first to second balls and doesn`t use the fact that the he`s is actually quite athletic.
This.
Just watched the Palace v City game. He seems to drift along and watch the game. It's like he doesn't really want to get involved. He was a passenger for long spells. I don't think he is a long term Party replacement.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
such a weird player, has the talent and physical attributes in large, is it mentality and/or poor work ethic? Or am i missing something. Strange given he was such a young captain of anderlecht, they must have thought he was a strong character.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
such a weird player, has the talent and physical attributes in large, is it mentality and/or poor work ethic? Or am i missing something. Strange given he was such a young captain of anderlecht, they must have thought he was a strong character.
He was captain, yes. But didn't really took the game by the neck when we were playing bad though.
Seems to be a confidence problem with Sambi. He looks shackled for some reason.

At RSCA he was more of an advancing nr 8 than a nr 6 like Partey. Was at his best when being adventurous and going forward.

Top Bottom