• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sambi Lokonga: Sam Be the Man in Midfield?

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
We can definitely do with a talented 6 who can play backup to either Partey or an incoming CDM instead of Elneny who I never want to see in an Arsenal line-up again.

What's the final verdict on the transfer fee? Transfermarkt has it on 17.5m.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Any idea who are we loaning him out to?
20190824_143742.0.jpg

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Welcome and good luck.

Another talented youngster coming to Arsenal with Arteta in charge. Wow.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Arteta putting his faith in his best buddy Vincent Kompany.

:facepalm:

Any idea who are we loaning him out to?

Loan him to Palace. Would be interesting to see Vieira work with Eze, Olise, Lokonga, Guehi, Ferguson and Mitchell.

Lovely stuff.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Looking forward to see him play, hopefully he'll develop as well as our other u21s and get plenty of time this season. I guess hes seen as the Ceballos replacement?

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Probably he is going to be playing little to nothing till January.
Lets see what happens.

mirrorstare

If he isn't going to be banished to the loanee realm I will overrate this guy for a while, we really need to improve on our midfield if we want to go somewhere. None of the other current options cut it at all.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They've got a nice stadium haven't they. A bit surprised by that.
It is very nice. I visited first in 1997, and it was brand new then, though not entirely completed. Alwyays liked the slightly futuristic look, and that it has retained seperate stands, so it is a bit of a mix between tradition and modern.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Sambi Lokonga....Sounds like a regen name on the old Championship Manager. I appreciate that :lol:

I don't expect too much from him next season. Seems like one for the future. Comes across very well in his interview though.

Top Bottom