• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sambi Lokonga: Sam Be the Man in Midfield?

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
From one match? I blame social media everything nowadays is worthless unless you can microwave it. I’d rather have Sambi than Xhaka for sure at least Sambi doesn’t get red carded and by the way how many bad giveaways under pressure has Chaka had that resulted in goals. Are you telling me that Xhaka never played in the midfield of a blowout loss or something?
Some respect please, Xhaka is so far ahead of Sambi at the moment.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
From one match? I blame social media everything nowadays is worthless unless you can microwave it. I’d rather have Sambi than Xhaka for sure at least Sambi doesn’t get red carded and by the way how many bad giveaways under pressure has Chaka had that resulted in goals. Are you telling me that Xhaka never played in the midfield of a blowout loss or something?

I haven’t been impressed with Sambi all season in terms of him being ready. I see the potential, but also a lot of current weaknesses

It’s not a one game analysis, I think a loan could do wonders

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I haven’t been impressed with Sambi all season in terms of him being ready. I see the potential, but also a lot of current weaknesses

It’s not a one game analysis, I think a loan could do wonders
And then what? We are already thin in the midfield I think he is quite good on the ball a bad turn aside he probably runs with ball better than anyone else we got.

Farzad Stoned

At least he runs the best with ball of any of our midfielders

Farzad Stoned

Here is the flaming pile of ****e you guys want back in the midfield. Can Sambi for one giveaway, can Nuno for one giveaway of a goal, but let’s keep Xhaka who has more goal creating mistakes than any player in league since his signing. This is a stat I buy because I seen it myself.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Here is the flaming pile of ****e you guys want back in the midfield. Can Sambi for one giveaway, can Nuno for one giveaway of a goal, but let’s keep Xhaka who has more goal creating mistakes than any player in league since his signing. This is a stat I buy because I seen it myself.

Arteta and the club back him. He’s made a point of him being their player so I’ll respect their knowledge and decision.

Farzad Stoned

And let’s not forget his mythical quest to overhaul the most prestigious record in the sport, no not Pete’s 3 WC or 1000 goals but Sergio Ramos red card record. And he isn’t even a central defender

Farzad Stoned

At least Nuno and Sambi gave it away to LFC at Anfield and didn’t drop panties and spread them for Burnley ffs.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

At least Nuno and Sambi gave it away to LFC at Anfield and didn’t drop panties and spread them for Burnley ffs.

You don’t think Arteta knows what he’s doing by making him such a key piece?

Him and Edu extended him to 2025. He’s a key player for them.

Farzad Stoned

You don’t think Arteta knows what he’s doing by making him such a key piece?

Him and Edu extended him to 2025. He’s a key player for them.
No I don’t, i give Arteta credit where credit is due. He did improve the back line. But his selection sheets last year were mind boggling mad. Frankly, I back the man because I don’t like mid season firings in general unless the team is free fall I actually hold him to very high standards at the end of the season. I think he actually has done a good job for the most part in difficult circumstances up till now

GDeep™

League is very weak
Xhaka was our best mid last season, maybe our best player.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No I don’t, i give Arteta credit where credit is due. He did improve the back line. But his selection sheets last year were mind boggling mad. Frankly, I back the man because I don’t like mid season firings in general unless the team is free fall I actually hold him to very high standards at the end of the season. I think he actually has done a good job for the most part in difficult circumstances up till now

Why do you think three back to back managers have made him such a key piece?

Are they missing something?

Farzad Stoned

Why do you think three back to back managers have made him such a key piece?

Are they missing something?
necessity. Post Wenger we aren’t a team that has a lot of creative midfielders which is odd because under Arsène we were accused of having too many. I honestly believe Arsène rated him because he felt he would develop further, he hasn’t he has gotten worse. He simply isn’t a Wenger type of midfielder my own theory it was Arsène giving in to the critiques of his team as unbalanced.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom