• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sambi Lokonga: Sam Be the Man in Midfield?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Who’s the handsome beauty in your avi btw?
That is me bro after a few beers a lobster in Costa Rica, I started thinking I was a cowboy. Fat guys should only take pictures on top of horses it makes you look manly and covers up the tummy

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

That is me bro after a few beers a lobster in Costa Rica, I started thinking I was a cowboy. Fat guys should only take pictures on top of horses it makes you look manly and covers up the tummy

Pretty sure he was talking about the horse. GDeep has a special interest in animals im hearing.

Farzad Stoned

Pretty sure he was talking about the horse. GDeep has a special interest in animals

You mean I don’t look like a young hemsworth? Too bad I can’t redcard you. Sad aside the horses are overworked by asshole tourists like me don’t look in the best shape.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I would actually say the opposite - we are banking on Sambi being a long term option but currently he's a 22 year old with about 6 games experience in the Premier League. The player we're seeing now is nowhere near the finished article and AMN has FAR more experience as it stands.

Yes sorry, I was thinking more of AMN but was rushing my reply (new job role). With Sambi I agree, he's one for 2 or 3 years time. I think a partner better than Partey is what we need now.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Was largely very good, made three mistakes in a row at the end of the first half which could have put us in a very poor position. Had the magic to cut defences open with his feel for body positioning and unexpected timings. Young and Liverpool press asked too much of him.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Really liked his passing today, zipped it about the pitch with ease. The more minutes he gets under his belt the better.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He’s going to be up and down because he’s so young but good to see this is his ceiling.

Get more consistent with age hopefully.
The 2 chances at first half the auba disaster miss and Saka chance in 15th minutes it came from Logonka intelligent passing. I like him he calm with ball and spot runners

Farzad Stoned

He is **** loan him out, jeez people piled on him and Nuno after LFc it was sick frankly. The kid can play and as others have pointed out he hasn’t even had double figure matches once he gets settled in the league he will do better against the big teams as well

Latest posts+

Top Bottom