• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sambi Lokonga: Sam Be the Man in Midfield?

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I thought he showed his ability again today, despite getting robbed. Only way to get him accustomed to the league is find game time for him, I’d be happy to see him in the team again.
The forum’s so reactionary it hurts, many people can’t seem to see beyond a mistake or a miss here and there to see a player’s underlying quality and performance level. I challenge people to watch the first two games he played for arsenal when we were losing at the start of the season’s, he was excellent but that was all buried under the negativity of a loss. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, he ****s all over Guendouzi and has far more talent. He has a feel for a press and an awareness that can’t be taught.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He’s a good prospect. I liked that he played in midfield and Arteta stopped trying to Xhakafy him. It’s not his fault he’s in the starting line up but at least he is improving.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Sambi can’t be dropped, Partey and him give us a base of physicality and athleticism we don’t get with any other pairing. I’ll say this both guys had awful matches against palace. Plus both guys can pick a pass they aren’t glorified Obi Mikels both are more technical players than apparent at first blush

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sambi can’t be dropped, Partey and him give us a base of physicality and athleticism we don’t get with any other pairing. I’ll say this both guys had awful matches against palace. Plus both guys can pick a pass they aren’t glorified Obi Mikels both are more technical players than apparent at first blush

John Obi Mikel was a very technical player.

A_M Iniesta

I want Lokonga to be the best version of himself for us that he can be . On the other hand I think Guendouzi is of a higher pedigree .

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I
John Obi Mikel was a very technical player.
you and I differ on that he was a bull not much for scoring or picking a pass, to each their own. I think Partey and hopefully Sambi in future I have more to give in attack

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Still lacking presence, a bit shaky from time to time.
would become good and I am glad we are able to give him playtime.
still feel we could try playing white next to Thomas till Xhaka comes back.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still has a thing or 2 to learn defensively, reminds me of Song...but so much potential, and time to grow in that midfield.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I love this lad. He’s taken to the PL like a duck to water. He has a lovely shoulder drop which opens up space. With a bit of fine tuning he’ll be a nailed on starter for sure. Needs to develop a bit in attack and/ or defence.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
As soon as Xhaka was injured I said it will give Sambi time to cement a place next to Partey. Even when he was criticised in the Brighton game, I didnt think he was too bad, just that most players were bad. I think he does a good job and will only get better. His partnership with Partey is growing nicely, I'd say Partey has started to look better with Sambi beside him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sambi still not yet settled he wasn't supposed to start regularly that quick. Against villa was amazing today was okay. Imo in Jan signing mid is vital to ease up Lokonga because even if xhaka back Partey likely will be gone for 3 weeks and we never know if he'll comeback without injuries

DasBootist

Sambi still not yet settled he wasn't supposed to start regularly that quick. Against villa was amazing today was okay. Imo in Jan signing mid is vital to ease up Lokonga because even if xhaka back Partey likely will be gone for 3 weeks and we never know if he'll comeback without injuries
I'll send Edu an email instructing him to offer Leicester £50,000,000 + Xhaka next summer, for Tielemans. I got u

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'll send Edu an email instructing him to offer Leicester £50,000,000 + Xhaka next summer, for Tielemans. I got u
Lol i think we'll try for Zakaria he extremely cheap and for backup i think will be smart signing

Latest posts+

Top Bottom