• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sambi Lokonga: Sam Be the Man in Midfield?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Can he play against Wolves? His covid was reported 18th December?

Ellamamama

I love when players get moody on their socials. It's surprising to see considering all the potential playing time there is to be had over the next month.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
I love when players get moody on their socials. It's surprising to see considering all the potential playing time there is to be had over the next month.

This is not his account. He's not in Twitter. He's only on insta.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I hope he's fit and fully recovered from covid. We need him to play at a level beyond all our wildest dreams

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I have faith in Lakonga's ability and think he deserved to play the next game after the newcastle performance so I was disappointed. But given how Gabi looks like a transformed player since coming back into the team and what city players have said about Arteta's input in their game I'm gaining some faith that if he does come back he'll be better.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
We should pray to God that Xhaka remains fit and not stupid for the rest of season

CountChocula

Huge drop off from Partey + Xhaka down to Sambi + Patino. Ødegaard got no service today and we were only able to build up along the wings.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
An inexperienced lad himself being asked to look after more or less the whole midfield. It would be easy to pile on him but very few players of his age would have fared much better. We badly needed someone with a bit of nous on how to play these physically tough lower league sides in there today.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Elneny is better than him. He is not improving Elneny. Xhaka-Partey is the only midfield that minimum works for Arsenal. Anything below it, it is relegation level and I aint joking.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
An inexperienced lad himself being asked to look after more or less the whole midfield. It would be easy to pile on him but very few players of his age would have fared much better. We badly needed someone with a bit of nous on how to play these physically tough lower league sides in there today.
At least show some character? I've said it in the past, not just based on today, he's too lackadaisical. He strolls around the pitch, plays at one tempo, whether its going forward, or tracking back. Its like he's got no gears, just constantly in a slow jog for 90 minutes. Barely breaks a sweat.

Today was especially embarrassing, he was a coward. Just constantly positioned himself next to a Forrest defender so he couldn't be passed to.

sdotzdot

Established Member
He’s not and never will be Arsenal/PL standard. He’s not bad and can be a back up but he will never be starting quality. This place goes crazy for any young CM who is brought in who shows a shred of physicality/athleticism.

Not judging most people however, considering the options we’ve had to suffer with for a long time it’s understandable.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom