• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sambi Lokonga: Sam Be the Man in Midfield?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
His interview has made me admire him already. Seems like a good kid and a motivated one as well.

Definitely the potential to be a great voice in the dressing room.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Don't know, but he is 1.83 m tall!
No, we can't know how tall he is until it is confirmed on the official EPL stats page.

Personally I'm totally clueless about my own height, as my height has never been confirmed by the experts at EPL, who never measure wrong and are always up to date.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Depressing stuff, I wanna a 195m 100kg Ronaldinho regen.
What about Ade?

Adebayo_Akinfenwa_2015_%28cropped%29.jpg

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Sambi seems the sort of player we should be targeting. Obviously talented with personality (being club captain at 21)but humble and willing to improve. These are the sort of characters which will improve this team

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Sambi looks like a top man. Can't wait to see how he gets on.

Anderlecht have been generating quite a bit of talent in recent days - Sambi, Doku, Saelemakers, Romeo Lavia (young midfield talent at Manchester City), Marco Kana and Yari Verschaeren. Wouldn't mind striking some form of partnership over there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
looks like today going to be his first game with Arsenal we playing Millwal behind closed doors shame we won't be able to see it because there no streams.

Latest posts

Top Bottom