• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Lokonga has just been called up to the senior Belgian squad, so he's starting to gain recognition. 2 years left on his deal. Now's the time when you could get him for a reasonable fee before he takes the next step in his career. Article says Arsenal are the most interested but currently there are no talks.

He's an all-round midfielder, definitely not just a DM, very good passer and dribbler, good technique. Sort of player Wenger would buy. Considering we need numbers in midfield (and numbers who won't go to AFCON) I'd definitely support a signing like this.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Lokonga has just been called up to the senior Belgian squad, so he's starting to gain recognition. 2 years left on his deal. Now's the time when you could get him for a reasonable fee before he takes the next step in his career. Article says Arsenal are the most interested but currently there are no talks.

He's an all-round midfielder, definitely not just a DM, very good passer and dribbler, good technique. Sort of player Wenger would buy. Considering we need numbers in midfield (and numbers who won't go to AFCON) I'd definitely support a signing like this.

I'd much rather sign a guy like this over someone like Berge as backup.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be a smart addition with someone like Bissouma specially he won't be expensive and not in high wages also he got potential to be top midfielder

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Last time i was as excited with a midfielder at anderlecht it was Youri Tielemans, Lokonga could reach this level, he is really good
Belgium always produces really exciting talents last 10 years we have to look at thier league I'm still sad we missed out Koulibaly when he was still at Belgium.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Looking good. Another one to watch is Aster Vranckx who will join Wolfsburg from Mechelen this season. And then of course there's Mangala who's older than both, further in his development and thus probably more of an instant reinforcement - imo he would've been a nailed on starter for Belgium at the EC hadn't he gotten injured.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Looking good. Another one to watch is Aster Vranckx who will join Wolfsburg from Mechelen this season. And then of course there's Mangala who's older than both, further in his development and thus probably more of an instant reinforcement - imo he would've been a nailed on starter for Belgium at the EC hadn't he gotten injured.

Toby, how the f*ck do you know all this stuff? :lol:

I love it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Would be a smart addition with someone like Bissouma specially he won't be expensive and not in high wages also he got potential to be top midfielder

For sure, Bissouma and someone like Lokonga, plus Partey, you'd be starting to build a midfield capable of competing in the modern game. Each player has both athletic and technical quality. Add someone like Willock, and the possibilities start to multiply.

Again though, doesn't matter who the names are, i'm not optimistic with Arteta, he suffocates everything.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Toby, how the f*ck do you know all this stuff? :lol:

I love it.

wisdom-wisdomous.gif

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Arteta would have Lokonga out on loan, losing value in no time. He looks very promising, but he'd be wasting time coming here. Ryan Cherki is another we could make a serious play for before his value becomes astronomical.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Might make new thread about him we look very serious in him and alot of reports from Belgium confirm the story.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

For 15m euros would be really interesting signing many pundits people who watch his team impressed by him.

We need to start looking from Belgium they always produce talent and continue doing it we missed out many talents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom