• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Good signing if we pull it off. We need one or two signings like these every season.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Wonder how @Mitch feels about this.. he’s not a fan of defensive midfielders at all

I'm a fan of many DCMs, just ones who have positional awareness and discipline. Not DCms that run about clueless and manic like a dog chasing a car and when they get the ball they don't know what to do with it.

I've never seen him play so I can't comment.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
This is why I don't get why they see him as a Partey replacement, he's nothing like him.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If we do get him instead of Bissouma for almost 20m, I wonder why we are so incredibly keen on proven Premier league players in every other position, willing to pay kinda double.

Then, from a not so cheap Lokonga anymore, to a Bissouma, it's not that much of a deal.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If we do get him instead of Bissouma for almost 20m, I wonder why we are so incredibly keen on proven Premier league players in every other position, willing to pay kinda double.

Then, from a not so cheap Lokonga anymore, to a Bissouma, it's not that much of a deal.

I don't think he'd be a starter, he'd basically replace Ceballos. If Xhaka leaves we'd need to buy another CM, maybe that one would be PL proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom