• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm not worried about sell on clauses, if it gets you the player then whats the problem 🤔 Its up to us to ensure we get max benefit from him while he's here. He could end up here for years and go on a free making any sell on clause irrelevant.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

The Naples press really said:
mqdefault.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think they more pissed about Tavares deal then Logonka the Logonka deal we were front runners since May.

but When you being cheap that what happen better comes and take him. stop crying.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Napoli 😅

Whenever you feel sad about the current state of Arsenal FC just spare a thought for our Neopolitan brothers, staring longingly at their smartphones as another target disappears...

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
My club making early moves in the Transfer Window? Tears.

It's coming home

Barry

Deal done for total 22m euros both clubs agreed the sell on clause. Logonka will have his medical in few days

Club must really rate him, that's a high fee with a sell-on as well for a player from Belgium. Unlike the Tavares deal there doesn't seem to be anyone with a bad word to say about Lokonga, he is a straight talent so I'd say this one is pretty exciting and non controversial. Hope it goes through and looking forward to see him play for Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Club must really rate him, that's a high fee with a sell-on as well for a player from Belgium. Unlike the Tavares deal there doesn't seem to be anyone with a bad word to say about Lokonga, he is a straight talent so I'd say this one is pretty exciting and non controversial. Hope it goes through and looking forward to see him play for Arsenal.
Its not big fee it's only 15m pounds without addons. For top 3 prospects in Belgium that actually more than fair if not covid they might asked for 30m

Gunners1616

Really not sure about this one... Especially if we lose Xhaka. Losing Xhaka means we need a starter next to Partey and clearly Lokombi have a lot to prove. He is young and way to raw (and skinny).

We really need a confirmed PL player like Bissouma even though he won't be cheap.

Last edited:

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Interesting comments on this article

"Probably, within six months he will no longer be in the team. What an amount for a mediocre player"

"At Arsenal? You're not serious, I hope? Within six months, he won't even be in the team anymore."

" if you can't play a whole season at a good level in the meager Belgian league without European football and you then go to the physically toughest competition in the world, it will suffer seriously there. It's far from a tielemans or praet I'm sure. Tielemans was already there at a much younger age. At 21, Sambi has actually not proven anything, the highest that he finished is 4th with Anderlecht in a small competition where he never stood out in Anderlecht. If you don't stand out in Belgium, you can shake it in England."

Barry

There are positive comments from fans on there as well. Actually doesn't sound like a bad deal either £15m before add ons as Yousif said and only a 5% sell on which is negligible.

Good first effort from
Big **** Garlick, Arsenal MOFO

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Really not sure about this one... Especially if we lose Xhaka. Losing Xhaka means we need a starter next to Partey and clearly Lokombi have a lot to prove. He is young and way to raw (and skinny).

We really need a confirmed PL player like Bissouma even though he won't be cheap.
Who do you want?

Iceman10

Established Member
Interesting comments on this article

"Probably, within six months he will no longer be in the team. What an amount for a mediocre player"

"At Arsenal? You're not serious, I hope? Within six months, he won't even be in the team anymore."

" if you can't play a whole season at a good level in the meager Belgian league without European football and you then go to the physically toughest competition in the world, it will suffer seriously there. It's far from a tielemans or praet I'm sure. Tielemans was already there at a much younger age. At 21, Sambi has actually not proven anything, the highest that he finished is 4th with Anderlecht in a small competition where he never stood out in Anderlecht. If you don't stand out in Belgium, you can shake it in England."
@yousif_arsenal - I don't know this source, and not commenting on the rest of the write-up, but in here it says the sell-on is 5%. If true, Garlick did get it down by upping the fee/add-ons by a few million.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
@yousif_arsenal - I don't know this source, and not commenting on the rest of the write-up, but in here it says the sell-on is 5%. If true, Garlick did get it down by upping the fee/add-ons by a few million.
If true that great stuff but still there is no confirmed reports. It's not the best source in Belgium HLN is the main source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom