• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

db10fan

Never seen him play except on Youtube clips, but seems he fits the CM type I would like to see Arsenal gets now, a younger Partey type who starts most of his club games last season. Get this done ASAP as long as its reasonable price.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Seems like a fantastic talent. The type of player the lower teams pick up and sell for a massive profit years later.
Like the deals we should have secured. And he is not 17... I prefer a player at 21 than 17 where in between a lot of players lose in high expectations. Like Ødegaard.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not one that I'm overly excited about but I hope that time makes me excited.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I know its negotiations but classic from us trying saving 1-2m and not offer what that club. mister wenger style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom