• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sami Khedira

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Peculiar signing to give Khedira a signing on fee and big wages, when allegedly wages stopped us from keeping Ramsey. If he's coming to replace El Nenny however, then it's a huge upgrade and may get the best out of Özil.

Khedira, Torreira, Xhaka, Ceballos, Willock, Guendouzi, Iwobi, Mkhi and Özil is brilliant depth.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Should not be a priority but I'm not against this move. This guy has won everything there is to win. If we ugrade, for example, Elneny with Khedira, it's a good move. Obviously Khedira shouldn't be our go to guy but if we ship out an average loser and bring in a guy who's used to winning things, it's an important off field move. Our young midfielders should have guys like Khedira to absorb professionalism and standards of everyday work from in stead of guys who just hang around because merely being at Arsenal is a lottery win to them.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Peculiar signing to give Khedira a signing on fee and big wages, when allegedly wages stopped us from keeping Ramsey. If he's coming to replace El Nenny however, then it's a huge upgrade and may get the best out of Özil.

Khedira, Torreira, Xhaka, Ceballos, Willock, Guendouzi, Iwobi, Mkhi and Özil is brilliant depth.

Tbf Ramsey is getting something like Eur 400,000 pw so we were never going to keep him. Khedira will surely be on less than 150,000 pw and could be a very smart signing. Do we know the wage if we sign him?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Tbf Ramsey is getting something like Eur 400,000 pw so we were never going to keep him. Khedira will surely be on less than 150,000 pw and could be a very smart signing. Do we know the wage if we sign him?

Would be against this even at 90-100k a week. Seems a terrible waste of funds given his age and injury problems.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

More than El Nenny's wage (significantly) and probably a sizeable signing on fee. I'd be happy to do it for Matuidi, but as keen on Khedira.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
source.gif

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

His wage at 2 or even 3 years with his wear and tear would be an absolute disaster. I mean, yes, he would be an upgrade over El Dogsh*t but I'd rather allocate the minutes to our world beater, Joe Willock.

zilfy

His wage at 2 or even 3 years with his wear and tear would be an absolute disaster. I mean, yes, he would be an upgrade over El Dogsh*t but I'd rather allocate the minutes to our world beater, Joe Willock.
Too right. Trust Joe, he's clearly got the goods. And then there's Douzi. So much potential in these two, why make all their minutes disappear for some old ****er who won't even help the team that much?

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Why hasn't this thread disappeared yet? This would easily knock a point or two of our transferwindow. Midfield is already crowded (with top class talent) and he'll surely be on big wages.

We need to work on restructuring our wage bill, not add overpriced pensioners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom