• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.

asajoseph

Established Member
Yeah, that's exactly what I thought when I read that - and 10 mil Euros is probably a lot more than Wenger will pay for a 17 year old...

The prices for these kids is becoming ridiculous - is Arsène finally becoming a victim of his own success?

MightyArsenal

No, the price for him is reasonable when you consider he is probably frances best young player along with Ben arfa and Jeremy Menez. Although I dont think we will get him because he plays as a playmaker, and we already have Cesc for that role. In the euro U17 championship Nasri scored the winner again spain with Cesc playing. Cesc was Spains best player, whereas Nasri got man of the match (I think).

Ratinho

Established Member
I think the bench at Arsenal alongsie Cesc and van Persie is probably a lot more appealing than at Marseille. We are a far bigger club these days aswell.

Plus, i'm sure at least one of his boyhood heros plays at Highbury. 8)

the only time I truly trust Wenger with money is when the player is 18 or under anyway. ;)

brianfrance

Established Member
He'd lost even more balls than reyes :wink:
he always looks up-front, he rarely plays on the wings or behind him. Direct football! But as I said he lost many balls, but it's normal considering his age you'd say. He's only 17 (and physically stronger than cesc, no doubt)
For 10M€ no thanks, for 5, then I'd consider this option

longrufus

Established Member
Quality young player, one of the most coveted in France alongside Menez and Ben Arfa. I think he would be a great buy, better buying him now than in 3years when he will cost way more. Also this way Wenger can mould him to be the player he wants. He is definatly a great player for the future, i see him playing on the wings to fit into arsenals system.
One player from France i would like to see though is Toulalan, 21, plays for Nantes, great CM, voted the best young prospect in France. Would give us great cover for edu

A

Anonymous

Where does he play?

I'd like to see Ben Arfa here too. Great little player.

_scorpion_

Established Member
USArsenal said:
do ya think Marseille will sell him to US after the whole Flamini debacle?? i doubt it

I'm glad someone here is thinking.

We have no chance in getting Nasri....besides, he wont leave this year.

A

Anonymous

well, the only reason i dont mind him is he's fit looking but that aside, we dont need more midfield players... :wink:

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I've seen some games in which Nasri featured.
I think he is still a long way to go to match Arsenal's standard. Besides, paying 10m Euro for a player, you expect his immediate impact, not his potential.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Wheren't we after this young kid during the summer what happend. That is excattly the kind of player you expect Wenger to go for. And if he is the new zidane why don't we? Probably not to cheap but hey I whatched him against Metz last year i think showed great passing and that is for a 16-17 year old kid. And Zlatanesque dribbles

justjoe

we were after him but after the whole flamini thing our chances of gettin another player off them are very slim.

A

Anonymous

I hate these comparisons.. How the hell can this kid live up to being the next Zidane. Only Zidane could. And these silly comparisons.. like Dos Santos is the next ronnie-ho. In the next 4 years he has as much chance of being a fat coach potato called melvin, rather then actually become of the same evolving stature as someone like Zidane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom