• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Samuel Eto'o

Viper

Established Member
Judging by what Eto'o is saying, it seems like he would like to join the chavs.

But I thought he called Mourinho a **** face or something?

maradonad2g

eto's proved he knows how to score goals but i think we need players else where and knowing wenger he would want a swap deal for mone and probaly one of barcas up and coming youngsters like dos santos

nazo

Established Member
why is it always: henry going to barca. couldnt wenger say i want etoo and change the whole thing to: etoo coming to arsenal to play alongside henry. (just to reflect the whole barca thing off us)

arghhh

kamikaze80

Established Member
if henry wanted to go, then yea, id take eto'o plus cash. otherwise, this is idle speculation. eto'o looks like a much smarter player now tho, he used to be really raw.

A

Anonymous

can eto'o score from 30yards? nope

he even miss's one on one's alot you know

if we did swap him i would miss the henry that opens up his body and side foots the ball into the bottom right

Ratinho

Established Member
Because Eto'o would leave Barca for us? Nah.

Seeing Messi and Ronaldinho in midweek, I struggle to understand why a less media driven club like Barca genuinely wants Henry tbh. He won't play the middle striker role anywhere near aswell as Eto'o does, and it baffles me that they think 2 from Ronaldinho, Messi, Guily and Deco isn't good enough behind him.

And before someone suggests they need two for the central striker position, it'd be a matter of days before there'd be unrest.

Ratinho

Established Member
:lol:

I just look at Barca and think they are so close to being a truly world class side, and if they don't take the 'Madrid way' and went and spent their £20-30m on a goalkeeper and a world class CB, they'd be head and shoulers ahead of everyone else.

Sammer

Established Member
Eto´o joining Arsenal/Henry joining Barca is just another one of these imaginary swap-deals that never happen (if they do, only with c-class players).

I am afraid that Henry joining Barca is more likely, than Eto´o joining Arsenal.

However, Ratinho makes a good point....they should get a proper defense going and not copy Perez !

A

Anonymous

Ratinho said:
:lol:

I just look at Barca and think they are so close to being a truly world class side, and if they don't take the 'Madrid way' and went and spent their £20-30m on a goalkeeper and a world class CB, they'd be head and shoulers ahead of everyone else.

Indeed.

Giuly is aging..

But Barcelona have Excelled where Arsenal have trailed off becasue of the two coaches.

Rijkaard is pro-active, while Wenger has been reactive.

If Barcelona can't beat someone, they get the players in to beat that team.

If Arsenal can't beat someone.. well.. there is great spirit...

Top Bottom