• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Samuel Kuffour

demoman50

Free with CL experience, doesn't sound too bad to me. Hes definately going to be better than Cygan :roll:

siddharth

hmmm...maybe he is a replacement for the Highbury bound Chivu! Stranger things have happened.

If Cole goes then Chivu could play there, and be the backup for CB if Senderos/Toure or Campbell are injured.

Makes perfect sense which is why it won't happen. :roll:

The other reason why it won't happen is that i believe Massimo Moratti has lined up chivu as a surprise signing. ;)

Anyways i think chivu would prefer to stay in italy if he does decide to leave roma.

demoman50

Ramos is a nice centre back for the future. I'd also like to see King, hes english and hes one heck of a player.

Latest posts

Top Bottom