Samuel Umtiti

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by OnlyOne, Mar 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

Thought this was worth it's own thread. Being linked quite a bit to Umtiti seeing as Barca are signing De Ligt and we have the connection with Raul.

There are concerning rumours about his current injury though, I heard he needs surgery which could keep him out up to a year? Anyone got more info on his injury troubles?

2. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

From December:

isop, krackpot and OnlyOne like this.
  3. OnlyOne

Sounds bad then tbh

4. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Yeah, not worth taking the risk. Barca trying to get one back at us for selling them a bum in Vermaelen.

5. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Ex-Troll

would take him on loan without obligation to buy

6. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Having laca would make this deal more easier for us still expecting Barca will ask for alot of money

7. Sanchez11's ghost

Sanchez11's ghost Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

Injury prone 50m no thanks

pigge, SingmeasongSong and Ricardinho like this.
  8. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

If such injury issues are true, then his value has to be much lower than the numbers being thrown around. Moreover, the deal should be greatly staggered and involve a lot of “target” clauses (number of games played, etc).

SingmeasongSong and krackpot like this.
  9. Rex Banner

Rex Banner Welsh Dialsquare Trusted

He’s actually gone and made a thread the madman :lol:

10. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz Phallus Obsessed

Umtiti, Alaba, Herrera. I'm liking the names being thrown around. Could mean jack ****, but still.

11. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

That's normal every new day a new name we link with but of course 90% is not true

SingmeasongSong likes this.
  12. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz Phallus Obsessed

Yeah i know, still gets me going though when i see Guardian/Independent reporting on it. Instead of that old turd Dean. But ofc it's most likely not true

13. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 Still Hating Reed in 2019

Gimme some titi...

14. OnlyOne

Already transferred him on Fifa ffs. Said I'd chill out this year.

15. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

Or is season ticket renewal season nearing? :lol:

<<reed>> and yousif_arsenal like this.
  16. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Never really knew about his injury problems. But he's a top top CB, very athletic, commanding, good on the ball and is left footed which is something we lack. Could be an excellent partner for Sokratis short term and Holding long term. Again I don't know much about his injury problems but if we could get to a stage where they weren't a major factor a signing like this could be a game changer. You've no idea how much adding a top CB can really improve the fortunes of a side. There'll be no one better available than Umtiti this summer, injury problems or not, hefty fee (I mean it isn't really.... but we're acting like 2009 Sunderland so it's hefty for us).

17. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

If his injury is similar to what Ledley King suffered from then we be mad to spend the sort of money it would take to get him. We've already got Holding, Kos and Mavro that have their own injury problems, don't like the idea of adding one more.

18. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character

If we are looking a French centre back who may be on the move then we need to look at the other big Spanish club.

19. Dutch D

Dutch D Well-Known Member

I like him, but the injury stuff is too risky, especially in this league. Would rather get Tah & Konate for 25 each.

20. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Easily Triggered

Yeah I don't think we get to be the pickers here.

Artisan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.