• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Samuel Umtiti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Keep both away from Arsenal. This is why I don't want Emery to have much input regarding transfers.

If he has it his way we'll be adding crocks & flops all summer when we already have an abundance of both that we're desperately trying to shift!!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Umtiti will play 2 matches than erode what cartilage remains in his knees & get ruled out for the season.

We need someone who can remain fit for a grueling campaign & it won't be him.

lucky7

It’s well-known he needs knee surgery but apparently refuses to do it. If he got the surgery now, then he’d be out for a few months.
It actually could be worse than that. The surgery he is looking at could potentially be career ending depending on how it goes. That's why he's avoiding it.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
It actually could be worse than that. The surgery he is looking at could potentially be career ending depending on how it goes. That's why he's avoiding it.
How Barca can ask for the quoted amounts is bizarre to me then. Sounds like they’re a little ****ed.

Reactions: A_G

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Loan with option to buy fc back in business.

Loan with an option to buy would be absolutely a perfect scenario for Arsenal with this player. The loan year would pretty much wash away any fears about the knee or reveal any ongoing problems. Then you just buy him or send him back. In the meantime, you have your top class center back without breaking the budget.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I don’t want Umtiti. I think he’d get found out in the PL. People are only rating him as he plays for Barcelona and he has a high rating on Fifa or Football Manager (whatever they play).

I’d take Lewis Dunk over him everyday of the week. He’s a leader, PL proven plus he’s a better defender.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I don’t want Umtiti. I think he’d get found out in the PL. People are only rating him as he plays for Barcelona and he has a high rating on Fifa or Football Manager (whatever they play).

I’d take Lewis Dunk over him everyday of the week. He’s a leader, PL proven plus he’s a better defender.
FriendlyFirstKangaroo-small.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Raul when he see's someone would actually be happy with a loan and option to buy:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom