• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sander Berge

neimad

We won't even see him :lol:

I'd say we will. On loan to Birmingham and with good reports back about his performances. Zola was raving about him. I'd be more confident of him making it than most that go out on loan and seem to disappear in to an abyss and end up playing with milk men and carpet fitters.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'd say we will. On loan to Birmingham and with good reports back about his performances. Zola was raving about him. I'd be more confident of him making it than most that go out on loan and seem to disappear in to an abyss and end up playing with milk men and carpet fitters.
In the, albeit limited, time I have seen him, he has looked fairly confident.

BBF

Birmingham?? You mean relegation threatened Birmingham?? You can't be serious. If you're going to make it at a top club in the premier league you need to be getting games at the premier league at this age. He clearly isn't, and flatters to deceive when you watch him too. He's destined for a championship career at best the way things are heading.

Top Bottom