• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sander Berge

Goonger

Been linked with us, Sp**s & Liverpool in the past 2 days. Seems like his agent is trying to draw teams in.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Sounds like his agent using our supposed interest to draw a bid out of Sp**s.

Someone tell Levy we've bid £40m cash upfront :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He would give xhaka Partey needed competition still anything above 25M is not worth is specially Sheffield are in championship

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Haven't seen too much of him, but what I definitely want in a partner of Partey is that he's technically astute, defensively solid and athletic.

This guy is big, but how good is his technique? Can you pass the ball to him when he's under pressure?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With Arteta using xhaka he going nowhere but we desperately need midfield or 2 because we very likely will be without Guendouzi Willock and Ceballos.

Breezy ®

Good young player with plenty of upside but the biggest reason I want him is because he’s already acclimatised to the premier league, which is a pretty underestimated advantage on AM.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just watched a highlight video and he seems to occupy the right wing position a lot. Not sure how that would work for us...

Wouldn't really work as a Xhaka understudy I wouldn't have thought

Goonger

Just watched a highlight video and he seems to occupy the right wing position a lot. Not sure how that would work for us...

Wouldn't really work as a Xhaka understudy I wouldn't have thought

Pretty sure that's because Sheffield Utd were trying to stiffen up the midfield. If you watch his Genk highlights he's more central. Plus the fact he's being seen as able to play right midfield just goes to show how mobile he is for such a big man. Can you imagine Xhaka playing wide midfield?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom