• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sander Berge

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I know everyone wants a sexy 433 like City but I do think having a balanced and structured double pivot can go a long way. Have we forgotten how porous our midfield looked when it was Partey alone and Cellabos was just playing like he was drunk? Stability can be a strong foundation to building a better attack imo. You can afford to push both your fullbacks up and really cause problems instead of having to tuck one in. And whether you like it or not, a physical double pivot has always been a cornerstone of our success.

The Invincibles: Vieira, Silva, Edu and Parlour
The ‘nearly’ team: Fabregas, Flamini, Diaby, Denilson and Song.
The 10/11 team: Wilshere, Song, Diaby,

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I know everyone wants a sexy 433 like City but I do think having a balanced and structured double pivot can go a long way. Have we forgotten how porous our midfield looked when it was Partey alone and Cellabos was just playing like he was drunk? Stability can be a strong foundation to building a better attack imo. You can afford to push both your fullbacks up and really cause problems instead of having to tuck one in. And whether you like it or not, a physical double pivot has always been a cornerstone of our success.

The Invincibles: Vieira, Silva, Edu and Parlour
The ‘nearly’ team: Fabregas, Flamini, Diaby, Denilson and Song.
The 10/11 team: Wilshere, Song, Diaby,
Ceballos was actually drunk. I only take this Norwegian if xhaka leaves. You don’t want to have Norwegians in your team 9/10. Haaland being the exception. 99% of them are absolute nerds who has no fight in them. I know them too well

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
----------------Leno
Aarons - Saliba - Gabriel - Tierney
mini-lamb-burgers-today-main-181231_afa8e1342356f39262c2d1a21cd017f5.jpg

Saka - ESR - Pepe
-------Auba

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Ceballos was actually drunk. I only take this Norwegian if xhaka leaves. You don’t want to have Norwegians in your team 9/10. Haaland being the exception. 99% of them are absolute nerds who has no fight in them. I know them too well
No fight? Aren’t these guys the descendants of Vikings? Halaand and Berge definitely look like the type to holiday in Valhalla. Ødegaard, less so.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

No fight? Aren’t these guys the descendants of Vikings? Halaand and Berge definitely look like the type to holiday in Valhalla. Ødegaard, less so.
Haaland's first goal in the German cup final. Upamecano, who's a bit of a beast himself, throws himself into a body tackle vs Haaland. Upamecano ends up on the ground while Erling seems pretty much unaffected and then just puts it past the keeper. Remember he just shook off Ruben Dias as it was nothing in CL as well. Boy has unreal power.

Xanth

Berge would not be a Xhaka replacement. He’s more of a ball carrier and dribbler whereas Xhaka is reliant on his passing. He’s also more inclined to arrive in the box.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Terrible.
All have great traits but very limited footballers.
Bring back Santi/Cesc vibes.

What vibes are they?

Santi is a one off. I cant imagine there ever being another intelligent, completely ambidextrous, skillful diminutive player like him. Cesc Fabregas was a complete wonder kid who evolved perfectly. A 16 year old Fabregas in today's market would be 100 million. Santi would probably be 60 million. We do not have the funds to get those players considering we need more than 1.

Any player of that type and caliber will end up at the big Spanish clubs or City.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Terrible post as usual.

morpho

Established Member
As a norwegian I can concur. Haaland is about the only norwegian player who has the right mentality. Just look at Ødegaard... The fighting spirit died with the Vikings, and now we are left with the shame of how we behaved... Together with beeing born with a silver spoon up our ***.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
there is still not trustworthy journalist or paper reporting about our interest in Berge it's all weak links.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Well he shouldn't be. He's fine as a Ceballos replacement, not good enough to be a Xhaka replacement.

I'm thinking more bringing a starting CM in to couple with Partey and having Berge as the third or fourth option. It also depends wether or not the plan is to go with a 433. Because if it is then we need to sign 3 CM's. In which case Berge makes a lot of sense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Any talks about us signings players making bid shouldn't be taken seriously no team will make moves until like early June also there is euros so things might be slow at start.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm thinking more bringing a starting CM in to couple with Partey and having Berge as the third or fourth option. It also depends wether or not the plan is to go with a 433. Because if it is then we need to sign 3 CM's. In which case Berge makes a lot of sense.

Right, that's exactly what I just said, a Ceballos replacement. I doubt we're signing 3 CMs, 2 maximum.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Upgrading on Xhaka won't be cheap. A-M need to understand this. Even guys like Jorginho who are marginal Xhaka improvements will cost like 50M.

Top Bottom